GENERAL DISCUSSION (1,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the profession dying?

This is a bit of a loaded question for me as I certainly have my own thoughts. However, I think it's a question that tends to resurface eve…

Started by nca

31 Mar 23
Reply by Andrew Garulay, RLA

Using edible plants in your residential landscape and garden.

Planting edible plants in your landscape and garden can produce beautiful foliage and provide edible delights to home owner.

Started by Socorro Gonzalez

1 Mar 13
Reply by Ben Hale

What books do you feel are "Must have" books for any landscape architect?

Hi everyone So I went to my local book store this weekend and of course headed to the Landscape Architecture & Gardening section as I w…

Started by Luke Coughlan

12 Mar 13
Reply by Ben Hale

I-Park 2015 Environmental Art Program

I-Park, East Haddam, CT (U.S.), is pleased to announce its 2015 Environmental Art Biennale Program, fifth in the series. It will consist of…

Started by Agnes Miyuki

0 Mar 4

Pre-recession landscape architecture

What was the profession like before 2008? I am new to the profession.

Started by BennettSmithhart

8 Feb 26
Reply by Robert Anderson

Plotter recommendations?

I am looking into large format plotter / scanners that can print or scan drawings up to 36x48.  What do you use and / or do you have any re…

Started by Barbara Brem

6 Feb 14
Reply by Andrew Garulay, RLA

International Visit to USA

Dear Memebers My business partner and I will be visiting New York City and Washington DC as part of an outward mission organized by our Dep…

Started by Stefan

3 Feb 13
Reply by Stefan

Is Urban Sprawl good for Landscape Architects?

Is Urban Sprawl good for Landscape Architects? Does more low density developed land create more work for LA's?

Started by BennettSmithhart

12 Feb 11
Reply by nca

Using natural stones and pebbles for outdoor landscape design could be more attractive and wondrous comparatively concrete landscape for your comercial as well as residential landscape design.

We can use natural stones and beach stones for landscape design instead of concrete landscape design because use of natural stones create a…

Started by Socorro Gonzalez

0 Feb 10

Laptops for Designers

Hi, I'm a graduate student in landscape architecture and am in serious need of a new laptop. I've been using a mac for the past 5 years but…

Started by Thomas Baker

0 Feb 6

RSS

Latest Activity

Tosh K replied to jennifer Bloch's discussion 'Telescoping Gate Mechanism - residential US'
"Like Tymetal or Comunello? Most larger custom order gate hardware companies will work with you and…"
5 hours ago
An album by Aurelien LIUTKUS was featured

Antibes Architecte Paysagiste

We design and build contemporary gardens, landscapes and roof terraces throughout France and Worldwide. Projects include Villa, City garden, courtyard, Patio and larger Family gardens with a major speciality in Roof top garden design . In town, we…
19 hours ago
An album by Ignacio Vigano was featured
19 hours ago
Andrew Spiering commented on Ignacio Vigano's album
Thumbnail

PNG TRANSPARENT PLANTS AN TREES

"These are awesome!  Do you have any more that you can upload and share?"
19 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service