GENERAL DISCUSSION (1,553)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I-Park 2015 Environmental Art Program

I-Park, East Haddam, CT (U.S.), is pleased to announce its 2015 Environmental Art Biennale Program, fifth in the series. It will consist of…

Started by Agnes Miyuki

0 Mar 4

Pre-recession landscape architecture

What was the profession like before 2008? I am new to the profession.

Started by BennettSmithhart

8 Feb 26
Reply by Robert Anderson

Plotter recommendations?

I am looking into large format plotter / scanners that can print or scan drawings up to 36x48.  What do you use and / or do you have any re…

Started by Barbara Brem

6 Feb 14
Reply by Andrew Garulay, RLA

International Visit to USA

Dear Memebers My business partner and I will be visiting New York City and Washington DC as part of an outward mission organized by our Dep…

Started by Stefan

3 Feb 13
Reply by Stefan

Is Urban Sprawl good for Landscape Architects?

Is Urban Sprawl good for Landscape Architects? Does more low density developed land create more work for LA's?

Started by BennettSmithhart

12 Feb 11
Reply by nca

Using natural stones and pebbles for outdoor landscape design could be more attractive and wondrous comparatively concrete landscape for your comercial as well as residential landscape design.

We can use natural stones and beach stones for landscape design instead of concrete landscape design because use of natural stones create a…

Started by Socorro Gonzalez

0 Feb 10

Laptops for Designers

Hi, I'm a graduate student in landscape architecture and am in serious need of a new laptop. I've been using a mac for the past 5 years but…

Started by Thomas Baker

0 Feb 6

Landscape Architects/ L.A.'s in the making on Twitter

I did a search for this topic but haven't found any recent discussions. Of those on these boards who use twitter to post about landscape ar…

Started by Laura Marie Barrett

1 Feb 3
Reply by Mark Di Lucido

Any non-profit organizations that hire LA's...?

Hello everyone, I am looking for information on any non-profit organizations that hire Landscape Architects anywhere between New York and B…

Started by Anu M

0 Feb 2

Vertical Garden/Living Wall

Have a 10'ht. x 8'ht. w. wall located in a well protected residential courtyard in south florida... thinking of a vertical garden/living wa…

Started by laurent pamela

0 Feb 2

RSS

Blog Posts

A Design Alternative for Affordable Housing

Posted by ThanakornW on March 25, 2015 at 9:48pm 0 Comments

As cities are growing and a lot of people being displaced, one of the strategies that can be used to prevent displacement…

Continue

Latest Activity

Ryland Fox replied to brian matthew walker's discussion 'pool construction details'
"Alan's look fairly similar to ours.  We always put that they are schematic in nature with…"
7 hours ago
matthew beehler commented on matthew beehler's photo
13 hours ago
matthew beehler commented on matthew beehler's photo
Thumbnail

3 april 2015 dinner5

"12 friends over for dinner. 2015 acrylic on canvas 9'-15' "
13 hours ago
matthew beehler commented on ANDO's album
13 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service