GENERAL DISCUSSION (1,513)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changes to the LARE exam coming 2012- all computerized and only 4 sections...

I was looking on the CLARB website and look at what I found...https://www.clarb.org/CANDIDATES/ABOUT/Pages/2012LAREChanges.aspx   Sorry if…

Started by Dotty Daly

69 May 4
Reply by Ray Freeman

CADsmarter AutoCAD linework survey - results

SURVEY RESULTS The survey question was: WHICH AUTOCAD LINEWORK TOOL IS THE MOST EFFICIENT? - LINE, SPLINE OR POLYLINE Each of these three…

Started by Paul Stafford

0 May 2

Books to Teach Planting Design

Hi Everyone, Soon I will offer a 10 days training in planting design to a botanical garden staff. They do know about plants on the botanic…

Started by Goustan BODIN

26 May 1
Reply by henry cohen

Know a good supplier for patio umbrellas?

I'm trying to find a good umbrella vendor for high end residential projects. Do you know any? In particular, I'm looking for a top quality,…

Started by Samantha Danforth

2 Apr 23
Reply by Samantha Danforth

VOTE NOW - Which AutoCAD linework tool is the most efficient?

Hi everyone I posted this as a status update last week but didn't get much response. In case you missed it I thought I'd post it here as we…

Started by Paul Stafford

10 Apr 22
Reply by Paul Stafford

Please help us out: ASLA Sustainable Sites Webbie Award

Hello fellow designers. We need your help. The ASLA conceived and funded project, Designing Our Future: Sustainable Landscapes, has been no…

Started by Daniel Tal

2 Apr 22
Reply by Goustan BODIN

Investing in Kochi

Kerala’s real estate has seen some sudden investmnets of late. This is the result of increased investor interest. Who are these investors?…

Started by Olmsted fred

0 Apr 3

North Dakota Architecture Impact Webinar by Senator Lonnie Laffen: March 27, 2014 – noon

As the Happiest and Best Place to Live with the lowest unemployment, a stable housing market, award-winning schools and a GDP growth that i…

Started by JLG Architects

1 Mar 25
Reply by Andrew Spiering

A Landscape Architecture Inspired Poem

Today, I wrote this poem inspired by Landscape Architecture. Hope you enjoy it. Landscape -- By Matt Vaughan   A series of scenes depict m…

Started by Matt Vaughan

4 Mar 20
Reply by Kevin Laracy

Working in Asia vs in Western Countries as a Landscape Architect

I wonder if anybody here able to share with me your experience and advice. I have been working in Asia for about 10 years now (Malaysia, Si…

Started by Benjamin Loh

9 Mar 14
Reply by J. Robert Wainner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service