PLACES & SPACES (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

U.S. Road Trip

A few friends and I are moving from Pittsburgh to Phoenix, and we're going to take a few days to enjoy it. I think we're taking a southern…

Started by Ryan A. Waggoner

4 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Ryan A. Waggoner

Landscape architecture world map

Does anyone know of an online interactive searchable worldwide map of landscape architecture (and the other architectures, perhaps)? If it…

Started by Tim Waterman

16 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Magnus Greni

In search of partners for : Old harbour along with Öfirisey in Reykjavík - Competition

We are a middle-sized young French landscape architecture and urban planning firm based in Paris looking for young Icelandic architects, la…

Started by Taro ERNST

0 Jun 17, 2009

Innovative firms or people in european landscape architecture - examples?

Hi! We are two Australian students of landscape architecture and are writing to ask for advice in regard to a proposed study trip to Europ…

Started by em

9 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Rich Bensman

Jogging track and bike track

The discussion will goes in very simple language in several questions, by what is the point that the landscape designer or architects sh…

Started by ABC .HUSSEIN KIWAN

2 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by ABC .HUSSEIN KIWAN

Web 2.0 Landscape Competition for Tiananmen Square, Beijing

We are announcing a competition which aims to generate debate and ideas for the re-designing a section of the most important urban space in…

Started by Tom Turner

0 Mar 12, 2009

Visitng Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos

Hello, I am planning on taking a trip to Vietnam (with a possible visit to Laos and Cambodia) with some friends. The national parks sound…

Started by doreen

1 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Greg Gill

Portland, OR

I am going on a trip with my wife, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law out to Portland this summer to stay with my wife's cousin for about 7…

Started by David Lorberbaum

7 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Chris Whitis

Must-See U.S. LA Designs?

Hi, I am an MLA student contemplating a road trip around the U.S. Can anyone tell me how I might figure out what sites I must see? Does an…

Started by Greg Moeser

5 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Lisa Town

Seasonality in a Designed Landscape

Hi everyone! I'm doing an urban design project and need to find some precedents for "seasonality" in a city's design. I was wondering if a…

Started by K. Alcain

2 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by bak

RSS

Blog Posts

Filmtastic Fridays - Piet Oudolf: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall

Posted by Lucy Wang on February 14, 2014 at 9:30am 2 Comments

For many, Piet Oudolf is more than just a master plantsman. He's considered a gardening rock star and…

Continue

Job Board

© 2014   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service