PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE (231)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Checking texts or emails during meetings?

The price of our addictive behavior may be career advancement! http://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinkruse/2013/12/26/why-successful-people-nev

Started by Rob Halpern

6 Jan 7
Reply by nca

Landscape Architect Job Locations?

Today, November 12, 2013.....I was curious as to WHERE the LA job openings were in the U.S.? So, I took a look at www.asla.org's website an…

Started by J. Robert Wainner

51 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Craig Anthony

CLARB LARE Scoring

Anyone else think it is ridiculous that it takes 4-6 weeks for CLARB to score a completely digital exam? Stupid.

Started by nca

14 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by nca

How can Landscape Architecture contribute to a new professional free market?

How to organise a profession across national boundaries? The European professional market is in need of reform. For many decades, certain…

Started by Gabino Carballo

45 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Gabino Carballo

Question about fee structure.

Hi everyone. I have a question on fees that I'm hoping some of you have already figured out so I don't have to.   Since going out on my own…

Started by Patrick A. Trisler

6 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by J. Robert Wainner

LARE TESTING HOAX!?

ANYONE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE WAY CLARB ADMINISTERS AND RUNS THE TESTING PROCESS? PLEASE EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, EMOTIONS ON T…

Started by Brandon Reed

84 Oct 24, 2013

How Much Architects Make Around The World

I notice on the Forum a tendency to look over one's shoulder at architects and why they get all the goodies. So I thought this article migh…

Started by Rob Halpern

4 Oct 22, 2013

Non-Uniform Block Detection

I use AutoCAD's data extraction to generate accurate plant counts. These projects frequently involve many thousands of plants over very lar…

Started by Calico

12 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Paul Stafford

CIMIS irrigation schedule

We've been experience a lot of requests from different municipalities for more detailed irrigation schedules, specifically CIMIS (Californi…

Started by Lorenzo Rodarte, RLA

1 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Dennis J. Jarrard, PLA, CLARB

California Supplemental Exam

hi there everyone, i was just wondering if anyone had taken the CA Supplemental Exam for the LARE since they've revamped it to a multiple c…

Started by Katie

65 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Michael Murray

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service