earthworker's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Quick, the client needs 2 more rendered full size alternatives of this plan with lab…"

earthworker replied Dec 12, 2011 to Render Landscape Plan with Markers

13 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by henry cohen

"Since when did this 'Forum' become a source for free advertising for Mike Lin's Work…"

earthworker replied Dec 11, 2011 to Render Landscape Plan with Markers

13 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by henry cohen

"Can we add to that the amount of LA's working half time or without benefits or on co…"

earthworker replied Dec 7, 2011 to The Unemployment Rate For Landscape Architects/Designers

129 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Kelly J. Quinn

"Not to sound like a hard @ss, but you need to put your big boy pants on.  This is th…"

earthworker replied Nov 25, 2011 to I need some advice about the working environment

22 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Ellis Cucksey

"In the real world, in a real office, drawing is becoming less critical for many reas…"

earthworker replied Sep 25, 2011 to Why landscape designers can't draw with hand comfortably anymore?

17 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Mike Lin

"By that reasoning, someone who graduated from law school can automatically call them…"

earthworker replied Aug 6, 2011 to Non-RLA's using the title Landscape Architect

298 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Brandm

"So....forget everything I have said about licensure being important.  In my state, C…"

earthworker replied Aug 5, 2011 to Non-RLA's using the title Landscape Architect

298 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Brandm

"Don't waste your time or money.  I have been to the conference previously (back when…"

earthworker replied Jul 30, 2011 to Cost benefit analysis of attending the ASLA 2011 Meeting for first-year MLA students

12 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Albert Chun

"Where's the discussion about homeless landscape architects who have been destroyed b…"

earthworker replied Jul 21, 2011 to Design for the homeless

49 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Crystal Passi

"Here's my three cents on hand vs. computer illustrations. It is my observation that…"

earthworker replied Jul 18, 2011 to Is it just me... or do we need to rethink our illustrative quality of figures in the landscape?

46 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Melanie Reber, RLA

RSS

Blog Posts

Filmtastic Fridays - Piet Oudolf: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall

Posted by Lucy Wang on February 14, 2014 at 9:30am 2 Comments

For many, Piet Oudolf is more than just a master plantsman. He's considered a gardening rock star and…

Continue

4 Key Strategies for Sustainable Residential Design

Posted by Nicholas Buesking on October 20, 2014 at 10:35am 0 Comments

Typically designers need no convincing that sustainable design is necessary to protect the earth’s health, its…

Continue

Job Board

© 2014   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service