Bayazit Oguz Ayoglu's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"Landezine is cool for sure   http://landscapeandurbanism.blogspot.com/search/label/p…"

Bayazit Oguz Ayoglu replied Aug 22, 2011 to What are some favorite design websites?

7 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Boilerplater

RSS

Blog Posts

3 Ways to Sustain Nature in Built Environment

Sustaining Nature and Natural Processes in Ultra-Urban Environments [LAF + DeepRoot Roundtable]

Urbanization is occurring rapidly – not just in the United States, but globally – and squeezing people, transit, and housing into denser…
Continue

Posted by Matthew Alcide on June 15, 2015 at 4:30pm — 2 Comments

Latest Activity

Jacob Collins replied to Jacob Collins's discussion 'Hiring "secod career" BLA graduates'
"I was just re-reading your post. I was concerned the that my previous career wouldn't transfer…"
5 hours ago
Jacob Collins replied to Jacob Collins's discussion 'Hiring "secod career" BLA graduates'
"Thank you Ida. Knowing there isn't just one type of office gives me hope that I will find my…"
5 hours ago
"Thank you Cheryl. I know my previous experiences will seperate myself from graduates. I have to…"
5 hours ago
"Thank you Andrew. What you say of maturity makes sense. Also your thoughts on mitigating any…"
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service