henry cohen's Discussions (743)

Discussions Replied To (701) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrew, your last sentence substantiates what I've been saying since the advent of L…"

henry cohen replied Oct 25, 2015 to Sustainable Sites

35 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Andrew Garulay, RLA

"Of course you don't know me. If you did you would know that I'm not told how to desi…"

henry cohen replied Oct 15, 2015 to Sustainable Sites

35 Oct 26, 2015

"Back in 07, just before the crash, I worked on a $300 million project. I was called…"

henry cohen replied Oct 14, 2015 to Sustainable Sites

35 Oct 26, 2015

"Agreed. To me, all of those alphabetic organizations are just a means to an end to m…"

henry cohen replied Oct 14, 2015 to Sustainable Sites

35 Oct 26, 2015

"From one curmudgeon to another, well said!"

henry cohen replied Oct 13, 2015 to Sustainable Sites

35 Oct 26, 2015

"Rob You are correct, there is not a lot of technical information out about green roo…"

henry cohen replied Sep 24, 2015 to Do Green Roofs Really Reduce Urban Temperatures? What Don't We Know?

13 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by henry cohen

"Rob Try rewriting the last paragraph. "

henry cohen replied Sep 23, 2015 to Do Green Roofs Really Reduce Urban Temperatures? What Don't We Know?

13 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by henry cohen

"I just read this on Linked in. Now we have Lawyers chiming in on native planting. Sa…"

henry cohen replied Sep 15, 2015 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

47 Oct 4, 2015

"Trace, you are partially correct. One of the benefits green roofs is the recycling a…"

henry cohen replied Sep 15, 2015 to Do Green Roofs Really Reduce Urban Temperatures? What Don't We Know?

13 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by henry cohen

"Actually I'm next to Manhattan, Bronx zoo is on the other side of the Borough. My Ma…"

henry cohen replied Sep 4, 2015 to Coexisting with deer?

23 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Chris M

RSS

Members

Forum

This is why cities can’t grow all their own food 2 Replies

If every homeowner in Seattle ripped up their lawn and replaced it with edible plants, the resulting crop production would be enough to feed just one percent of the city’s residents, according to a new study by researchers at the University of…Continue

Started by Rob Halpern in SUSTAINABILITY & DESIGN. Last reply by Dave McCorquodale on Wednesday.

Durability of Bamboo Decking 2 Replies

Does anybody know anything about using bamboo decking in humid weather, like Hong Kong and the durability of bamboo when exposed to the elements? Thank you.Continue

Started by Juliana Tan in GENERAL DISCUSSION. Last reply by Rob Halpern on Wednesday.

CLARB LARE Scoring 15 Replies

Anyone else think it is ridiculous that it takes 4-6 weeks for CLARB to score a completely digital exam? Stupid.Continue

Started by nca in PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE. Last reply by Brad Alexander on Tuesday.

Alternates to AutoCAD....Vectorworks? 20 Replies

Fellow LA's  I have a question for you all.   I'm sure this probably has been asked already but only had a few minutes online and figured this might be quicker then searching.  I'm looking for a good alternative to AutoCAD.  We use A.C. 2016 in our…Continue

Tags: AutoC, Vectrworks, AutoCAD

Started by Anthony Parziale in TECHNOLOGY. Last reply by John on Tuesday.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Created by Andrew Spiering.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service