henry cohen's Discussions (723)

Discussions Replied To (679) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrew A well written and thought out post, but, you're preaching to the choir."

henry cohen replied Jun 23 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

16 Jun 26
Reply by Trace One

"Trace, I'm thinking that they don't want to deal with the PC crowd. At this point I…"

henry cohen replied Jun 23 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

16 Jun 26
Reply by Trace One

"Heidi I'm really only interested in the anti native aspect. There are so many folks…"

henry cohen replied Jun 22 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

16 Jun 26
Reply by Trace One

"Thanks Connie, I'll check out what they have to say."

henry cohen replied Jun 18 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

16 Jun 26
Reply by Trace One

"Thank you Professor! I just looked over the articles on your web page, looks like a…"

henry cohen replied Jun 16 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

16 Jun 26
Reply by Trace One

"Brooklyn ain't bad, but I be lovin the Bronx!"

henry cohen replied May 28 to Plant Communities

9 May 28
Reply by Tosh K

"Trace! Great to hear from you Interesting that you mention McHarg. I was looking thr…"

henry cohen replied May 25 to Plant Communities

9 May 28
Reply by Tosh K

"Tanya Thanks for the heads up, I went to the site you spoke about and there was noth…"

henry cohen replied May 24 to Plant Communities

9 May 28
Reply by Tosh K

"Mark Thanks for the reply. Yes you are correct sir, will do me no good in NY. I did…"

henry cohen replied May 18 to Plant Communities

9 May 28
Reply by Tosh K

"Landscapeplaner hit the nail on the head."

henry cohen replied Apr 20 to What is the best way to improve design skills?

16 Jun 1
Reply by Benjamin Loh

RSS

Blog Posts

3 Ways to Sustain Nature in Built Environment

Sustaining Nature and Natural Processes in Ultra-Urban Environments [LAF + DeepRoot Roundtable]

Urbanization is occurring rapidly – not just in the United States, but globally – and squeezing people, transit, and housing into denser…
Continue

Posted by Matthew Alcide on June 15, 2015 at 4:30pm — 2 Comments

Latest Activity

Liz Duer replied to Eric Galvin's discussion 'Anyone have experience with pavers that dont get hot?'
"Natural stone is the best for not retaining heat, travertine, or light colored limestone are good…"
2 hours ago
NYrender commented on NYrender's album
Thumbnail

Interior Visualization

"We provide high quality 3d architectural rendering, modelling and walk through services.3D…"
8 hours ago
NYrender commented on NYrender's album
Thumbnail

Architectural Design and Rendering

"http://nyrender.com- Architectural Design, Architectural Rendering, Construction documents, Shop…"
9 hours ago
Modern Homes posted a status
Friday

© 2015   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service