henry cohen's Discussions (730)

Discussions Replied To (693) Replies Latest Activity

"Australia is producing some interesting work."

henry cohen replied Aug 26 to Leading country in landscape

6 11 hours ago
Reply by vaishali kale

"I really don't understand your point. You're talking plant communities and this is a…"

henry cohen replied Aug 16 to Plant Communities

12 Aug 16
Reply by olanrewaju

"Brilliant!!"

henry cohen replied Aug 16 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

44 Aug 16
Reply by henry cohen

"it should read -- such an early version."

henry cohen replied Aug 16 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

44 Aug 16
Reply by henry cohen

"Trace, this is for you and all Luddites ."

44 Aug 16
Reply by henry cohen

"I just want to say that it's good to see the usual suspects responding!"

henry cohen replied Aug 14 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

44 Aug 16
Reply by henry cohen

"Forrester, please! I was working for a firm that was doing work for Parks here in NY…"

henry cohen replied Aug 12 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

44 Aug 16
Reply by henry cohen

"LOL! By the way Stephanie Cohen Says hello."

henry cohen replied Aug 11 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

44 Aug 16
Reply by henry cohen

"I wonder what would happen if they tried to impose an equally set of restricted ordi…"

henry cohen replied Aug 11 to Usage of Native Plant Material in Landscape Architecture

44 Aug 16
Reply by henry cohen

"I don't spec irrigation for my projects. If you use the right plant for the right lo…"

44 Aug 16
Reply by henry cohen

RSS

Blog Posts

BIM in Landscape Architecture

As a profession, we have been quietly avoiding BIM. I know that CAD is nice, simple, and comfortable in its familiarity, but…

Continue

Posted by Lauren Schmidt on March 18, 2014 at 9:30am — 27 Comments

Is Our Flagship Publication Sending Out the Right Message?

Like many landscape designers and architects, I…

Continue

Posted by Jill Bellenger, ASLA | LEED GA on March 18, 2010 at 2:38pm — 25 Comments

Latest Activity

Modern Homes posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Andrew Garulay, RLA replied to BennettSmithhart's discussion 'What all can you do without a license?'
"One thing that I learned over the years is that, at least where I work (Massachusetts), is that it…"
6 hours ago
Dave McCorquodale replied to BennettSmithhart's discussion 'What all can you do without a license?'
"I suppose the biggest difference in my mind is residential vs.  commercial.  I believe…"
7 hours ago
BennettSmithhart replied to BennettSmithhart's discussion 'What all can you do without a license?'
"Thanks for the info Rob!"
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service