Wyatt Thompson, PLA's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the comments. I had a great time in the Niagara area. Didn't end up going…"

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied Oct 22, 2015 to Buffalo-Niagara-Rochester

3 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Wyatt Thompson, PLA

"I had the same thoughts on this article. Based solely on the numbers presented, the…"

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied Jul 21, 2014 to Landscape Architecture Students and Debt -- Is this a realistic picture?

8 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Tonie C.

"Did you write a thesis or a major research paper? Did you ever take a Technical Writ…"

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied May 24, 2014 to Technical Writing Examples for Job Applications

6 May 27, 2014
Reply by landscapeplanner

"Got to get your fix sometimes/somehow."

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied Mar 3, 2014 to All sheets in one file?...

13 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Amy Åkerlund

"What version of acad are you running? I would be concerned about potential compatibi…"

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied Mar 2, 2014 to All sheets in one file?...

13 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Amy Åkerlund

"I know of State DOTs that require this. None of the municipalities I've worked with,…"

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied Feb 6, 2014 to CAD layer standards for municipalities

9 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Jason T. Radice

"I actually did get the joke; perhaps I chose to respond to it poorly. I disagree tha…"

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied Jan 15, 2014 to Landscape design toys for 11 yr olds ?

23 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Goustan BODIN

"I'd give a kid SketchUp way before AutoCad. Minecraft is another really interesting…"

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied Jan 15, 2014 to Landscape design toys for 11 yr olds ?

23 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Goustan BODIN

"I am Park Planner for a city of around 55K in the midwest, and as such, the only lan…"

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied Dec 12, 2013 to Cities with LA Positions

4 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Chupacabra

"Best advice I ever received: Your job is to work with, not just for, your client. Th…"

Wyatt Thompson, PLA replied Nov 25, 2013 to when it all makes sense?

9 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Dennis J. Jarrard, PLA, CLARB

RSS

Members

Forum

Durability of Bamboo Decking 3 Replies

Does anybody know anything about using bamboo decking in humid weather, like Hong Kong and the durability of bamboo when exposed to the elements? Thank you.Continue

Started by Juliana Tan in GENERAL DISCUSSION. Last reply by Juliana Tan 1 hour ago.

This is why cities can’t grow all their own food 2 Replies

If every homeowner in Seattle ripped up their lawn and replaced it with edible plants, the resulting crop production would be enough to feed just one percent of the city’s residents, according to a new study by researchers at the University of…Continue

Started by Rob Halpern in SUSTAINABILITY & DESIGN. Last reply by Dave McCorquodale on Wednesday.

CLARB LARE Scoring 15 Replies

Anyone else think it is ridiculous that it takes 4-6 weeks for CLARB to score a completely digital exam? Stupid.Continue

Started by nca in PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE. Last reply by Brad Alexander Apr 26.

Alternates to AutoCAD....Vectorworks? 20 Replies

Fellow LA's  I have a question for you all.   I'm sure this probably has been asked already but only had a few minutes online and figured this might be quicker then searching.  I'm looking for a good alternative to AutoCAD.  We use A.C. 2016 in our…Continue

Tags: AutoC, Vectrworks, AutoCAD

Started by Anthony Parziale in TECHNOLOGY. Last reply by John Apr 26.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Created by Andrew Spiering.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service