All Discussions Tagged 'Architecture' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UBC Vancouver

Does anyone know what do you need as international student to study LA at UBC? Is there anyone from UBC around?   Good day!

Started by Pascu Andreea

3 Mar 6
Reply by Carmen

Introduction

Hello, Everyone My Name is Alexer Miller i m new here. i have started my 3D animation business and also provide  3D floor plan we offer  Ar…

Started by Alexander Miller

0 May 19, 2015

Graduate School Questions: RISD, UWash, CCNY

Hi All,  I am trying to decide on where to attend Grad School and was hoping to hear what people think. I have been accepted to / choosing…

Started by Gavin Zeitz

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Tosh K

Do you feel the Landscape Industry lacks interest in 3D Visualization?

I love 3D visualization. It's a passion of mine. Having the ability to completely bring your design to life, I feel, is something that is t…

Started by Luke Coughlan

46 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Luke Coughlan

Seeking AutoCAD help resources that cater to Landscape Architects

I'm a 2nd year MLA taking a design development studio this semester  where we are putting together a packet of construction documents for o…

Started by Stanford D. Barnes III

14 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Jeff Wortham

Moving to Shenzhen, in need of design job

Hello all, I am moving to Shenzhen this fall and have been browsing through design jobs, particularly junior architect positions and interi…

Started by Lindsey Fikes

5 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Goustan BODIN

How can Landscape Architecture contribute to a new professional free market?

How to organise a profession across national boundaries? The European professional market is in need of reform. For many decades, certain…

Started by Gabino Carballo

45 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Gabino Carballo

Why Green Architecture Hardly Ever Deserves the Name

About time someone made this public!  http://archdai.ly/11gzgPt Please note your observations.....

Started by Alan Ray, RLA

19 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Leslie B Wagle

A few questions about Masters of Landscape Architecture

I have recently been accepted into Masters of Landscape Architecture at Deakin University (Geelong, Australia) having completed my Bachelor…

Started by Mark Nelson

3 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by J. Robert Wainner

San Diego

I am heading out to San Diego for a wedding at the beginning of June and wanted to see what suggestions of different sites I should try and…

Started by David Lorberbaum

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by ida

RSS

Members

Forum

This is why cities can’t grow all their own food 2 Replies

If every homeowner in Seattle ripped up their lawn and replaced it with edible plants, the resulting crop production would be enough to feed just one percent of the city’s residents, according to a new study by researchers at the University of…Continue

Started by Rob Halpern in SUSTAINABILITY & DESIGN. Last reply by Dave McCorquodale on Wednesday.

Durability of Bamboo Decking 2 Replies

Does anybody know anything about using bamboo decking in humid weather, like Hong Kong and the durability of bamboo when exposed to the elements? Thank you.Continue

Started by Juliana Tan in GENERAL DISCUSSION. Last reply by Rob Halpern on Wednesday.

CLARB LARE Scoring 15 Replies

Anyone else think it is ridiculous that it takes 4-6 weeks for CLARB to score a completely digital exam? Stupid.Continue

Started by nca in PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE. Last reply by Brad Alexander on Tuesday.

Alternates to AutoCAD....Vectorworks? 20 Replies

Fellow LA's  I have a question for you all.   I'm sure this probably has been asked already but only had a few minutes online and figured this might be quicker then searching.  I'm looking for a good alternative to AutoCAD.  We use A.C. 2016 in our…Continue

Tags: AutoC, Vectrworks, AutoCAD

Started by Anthony Parziale in TECHNOLOGY. Last reply by John on Tuesday.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Created by Andrew Spiering.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service