All Discussions Tagged 'China' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Housing Communities for Health and Well Being

I have come across some interesting projects while working in China, and low and behold another has crossed my path. We have a client who h…

Started by Borden Edgerton

3 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Borden Edgerton

Looking for info on "Central Park" style collective farm on Matsu Island China (straight of Taiwan). Anyone heard of it?

I have been intrigued by this public/collective garden in the center of a small town on Matsu Island, China.  It was created by the people…

Started by Rachel Wynn Hill

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Andreas Luka | 陆安杰

Do you want to publish your projects for free? Come here!

Dear all,   Nice to contact with you. This is Sara from Hi-design International Publishing (HK) Co.,Ltd, which is specialized in planning,…

Started by Sara

0 Jan 8, 2013

Asia/China - Contacts

Hello I'm interessted in getting in touch with landscape architects and urban planners who have been working in Eastern Asia and especially…

Started by Bård Magnus Fauske

5 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Frederick Patrick Griffin Doyle

Firms in Beijing

Hello there! =D   Can you suggest some LA firms in China that accept interns? Thanks!=D 

Started by Jofelia E. Tuburan

7 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by ida

CHINA SWEEPS ASLA Awards--Your Thoughts?

Rising Star's Yu Kongjian's Radical Vision:   Design firm Turenscape in concert with Peking University Graduate School of Landscape Archite…

Started by Thomas Rainer

12 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Chris M

Anyone have experience with plant material in Chengdu City China?

My firm was just awarded a large urban project in Chengdu City in the Sichuan province and I have been asked to gather information on the p…

Started by Mike Mann

5 May 17, 2010
Reply by Mike Mann

RSS

Blog Posts

A Design Alternative for Affordable Housing

Posted by ThanakornW on March 25, 2015 at 9:48pm 0 Comments

As cities are growing and a lot of people being displaced, one of the strategies that can be used to prevent displacement…

Continue

Latest Activity

JimY replied to JimY's discussion 'UPenn vs. UW MLA I program'
"I have a strong interest in urban design and would like to work for a firm, perhaps an…"
23 minutes ago
Tosh K replied to JimY's discussion 'UPenn vs. UW MLA I program'
"What do you want to do when you graduate? (firm - size, project type, type; academia; public…"
5 hours ago
Ryland Fox replied to brian matthew walker's discussion 'pool construction details'
"Alan's look fairly similar to ours.  We always put that they are schematic in nature with…"
14 hours ago
matthew beehler commented on matthew beehler's photo
20 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service