All Discussions Tagged 'LARE' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there any LARE study groups in Orange County, CA?

Is there any LARE study groups in Orange County, CA?

Started by Karen Chieng

0 Jan 28

LARE Study Materials

I am just starting to study for the LARE in New York State and am wondering what people recommend to use as resources for studying.

Started by Sean Creighton

15 Jan 8
Reply by Tosh K

Free LARE Study Materials - NYC

I have study materials (including practice tests) for sections A + B that I no longer need. Please let me know if you are interested and we…

Started by michael spina

2 Jan 8
Reply by michael damico

LARE Webinar?

Any chance LAND8 will organize a LARE webinar with Ray Freeman again? The one you did a couple of years ago for section D was great. Thanks…

Started by Suzanna Fabry

0 Jan 8

LARE test: Who takes it and who decides not to?

I'm a recent MLA grad and have been thinking about the LARE and becoming registered. I know many people that have successful careers in the…

Started by Deryn Davidson

41 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Trace One

LARE TESTING HOAX!?

ANYONE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE WAY CLARB ADMINISTERS AND RUNS THE TESTING PROCESS? PLEASE EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, EMOTIONS ON T…

Started by Brandon Reed

84 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by J. Robert Wainner

CLARB SALARIES REVEALED

THE TOP TWO EMPLOYEES AT CLARB MADE A COMBINED TOTAL OF NEARLY A HALF MILLION DOLLARS LAST YEAR ALONE. CLARB MADE 2.5 MILLION TOTAL. ANYONE…

Started by Kristen

11 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by J. Robert Wainner

LARE practice tests

Aloha everyone, Ill be preparing for the LARE as I will be eligible in January. Just checking to see if anyone has practice exams that the…

Started by Wayne Baldwin

0 Jun 19, 2013

LARE Study Materials

I know that the LARE has been reformatted , but I have all the PPI study guides: A,B,C,D,E from the previous format, including Mastering Se…

Started by Brandon Francis

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Roland Beinert

LARE Exam Study

Hello all,   Anyone recently taken the LARE? I am looking for good advice on study material on Sections 1 and 2. I found the Board recommen…

Started by Megan Terry

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Tosh K

RSS

JOB BOARD

© 2014   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service