I am looking for suggestions for a couple other companies that people might know that make really nice contemporary ceramic planters.

In the past we have used Lunaform, which were great, but we were just looking for some more options. And recently we tried to spec some pots from this amazing studio, Atelier Vierkant, out of Belgium, but the shipping prices were astronomical for small quantities.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Tags: ceramic, planters

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try this www.Louisvillestoneware.com. I have seen more contemparary planters (at their facility) which are not on their website , so you may want to contact them.
I have used campania and like them. They have nice contemporary form combined with rustic color and finishes.
Thank you all for your great suggestions!

Blog Posts

Courtyards in Modern Design | The Room Without a Ceiling

As a landscape architect I love the aspects of modernist architecture that allow a house to embrace and co-exist with the garden around…

Posted by Jason Davidson on September 1, 2015 at 7:30pm — 1 Comment

4 Building Materials that Reduce Construcion Cost

Construction and civil engineering activities have experienced a boom due to rapid…

Posted by Modern Homes on September 1, 2015 at 11:00am

Latest Activity

An album by Ross Uebergang was featured

Japan Gardening World Cup 2015

Japan Gardening World Cup / World Flower and Garden show 2015. 2nd Place winning garden by Ross Uebergang
1 hour ago
Ben Bowen posted a status
"A Japanese garden, including a very cool garden enclosure (in progress) https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Rossnwwatergardens/posts/HJTsANpz6xR"
3 hours ago
Elizabeth Sagarminaga commented on Jason Davidson's blog post 'Courtyards in Modern Design | The Room Without a Ceiling'
"What a dazzling landscaping! I love your all photos. Landscaping can leave your yard…"
Surreal Landscapes replied to vaishali kale's discussion 'Leading country in landscape'
"It's true Henry Cohen, there are lots of interesting work here in Australia specially in…"

© 2015   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service