We are currently looking for a Senior Landscape Architect and I wanted to know if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role?
Our client is a leading architectural firm in the Middle East with offices all over the world. They are currently seeking a self motivated Senior Landscape Architect to join their Dubai Studio. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in the Middle East and also support global projects.
Candidates should have the following skills:
· You should have experience leading teams and having direct contact with our Clients, the Design Directors and other senior members of project teams.
· You will also be expected to contribute towards masterplanning projects.
· Candidates will ideally have 10 – 15 years post graduate experience, 2-5 years in the Middle East.
· You must possess excellent leadership, communication, management and presentation skills.
· Proven experience with design, documentation and installation of landscape projects in the Middle East is essential.
· Must have demonstrated experience in hospitality and corporate projects and experience on a variety of project types and scales. An understanding of how projects are run in the Middle East is important.
· The ability to design and document with CAD skills in AutoCAD and Adobe packages is essential. Proven experience with BIM technology such as Revit and 3D platforms including 3D Studio max or Sketch Up would be an advantage but is not essential.
· You will need to be self motivated, passionate and focussed on consistently delivering excellent project outcomes. You must be a team player and have the ability to work autonomously when required.
· The position offers great opportunities for professional growth with an award winning design firm that is a leader in their field.
It is a senior role and the client is looking to pay 45,000AED for the right individual but the individual must have all the skills listed above otherwise they won’t be considered.
The client would like to get all applications in by Sunday 18th April (this sunday) so a prompt response would be greatly appreciated.
Please send a CV and portfolio through to me on email@example.com
To let you know that I set up JWG Specialists a year ago, with the propose of offering “Professional Services” to those that require your expertise on an in-house or contractual bases.
You may wish to look up our modest web site at:
or my own personnel web site:
Please Ignore the “Adult Content Warning”
You may contact us at: James Walker-Green <firstname.lastname@example.org>,