What year did you graduate?

Tags: Class

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

1989 - and I've only been able to remember a handful of fellow alumni that went to school with me...Sorry; I've filled my brain with other stuff since '89. My apologies, but you're kinda on the bottom of the stack. Plus, I was on the "7-year track"
I was on the 7-year plan, as well. When I had finally graduated, my family thought I had received my doctorate. It was hard breaking the news to grandma!
!978.
1999 - B.L.A program (5 year)
Such a great time... great memories, and yes, a lot of work. But worth every sleepless night.
2009!
Wish I would have stayed longer. Who knew how crappy the real world would be. lol
1992... after 7 years. -but I had a good excuse: I also got a BS in Ornamental Horticulture (now Ecological Horticulture). I also had the pleasure of competing on the Cal Poly SLO landscaping team for 5 years... man, I miss that. GREAT memories! I wish I could have stayed longer.
I graduated in 1989 (technically 1992 after making up one business class...). Just got back into Landscape design after 20 years raising a family. Passed the LARE in 07 and graduated from Cabrillo College horticulture last year with an AS (is that backwards?) Working on my own out of my dining room/kitchen doing residential design in CAD. Hi to Marc Chappelle and all the 89ers..

First graduating class....and I have some good stories.

RSS

Blog Posts

BIM in Landscape Architecture

As a profession, we have been quietly avoiding BIM. I know that CAD is nice, simple, and comfortable in its familiarity, but…

Continue

Posted by Lauren Schmidt on March 18, 2014 at 9:30am — 27 Comments

Is Our Flagship Publication Sending Out the Right Message?

Like many landscape designers and architects, I…

Continue

Posted by Jill Bellenger, ASLA | LEED GA on March 18, 2010 at 2:38pm — 25 Comments

Latest Activity

Craig Richmond, RLA replied to Craig Richmond, RLA's discussion 'Coexisting with deer?'
"Sorry Alan, you'll have to catch them on foot to take one out. No guns or bow and arrows in…"
1 hour ago
Craig Richmond, RLA replied to vaishali kale's discussion 'Leading country in landscape'
"It's not so much the country as it is the city and office you work for. Here in…"
1 hour ago
Craig Richmond, RLA replied to vaishali kale's discussion 'Leading country in landscape'
"That's so true Henry. I've been to Sydney twice and they spend a lot of money on…"
2 hours ago
Craig Richmond, RLA replied to BennettSmithhart's discussion 'What all can you do without a license?'
"It depends on what state or local municipality you want to do work in. I know a few unlicensed…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service