What year did you graduate?

Tags: Class

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

1989 - and I've only been able to remember a handful of fellow alumni that went to school with me...Sorry; I've filled my brain with other stuff since '89. My apologies, but you're kinda on the bottom of the stack. Plus, I was on the "7-year track"
I was on the 7-year plan, as well. When I had finally graduated, my family thought I had received my doctorate. It was hard breaking the news to grandma!
!978.
1999 - B.L.A program (5 year)
Such a great time... great memories, and yes, a lot of work. But worth every sleepless night.
2009!
Wish I would have stayed longer. Who knew how crappy the real world would be. lol
1992... after 7 years. -but I had a good excuse: I also got a BS in Ornamental Horticulture (now Ecological Horticulture). I also had the pleasure of competing on the Cal Poly SLO landscaping team for 5 years... man, I miss that. GREAT memories! I wish I could have stayed longer.
I graduated in 1989 (technically 1992 after making up one business class...). Just got back into Landscape design after 20 years raising a family. Passed the LARE in 07 and graduated from Cabrillo College horticulture last year with an AS (is that backwards?) Working on my own out of my dining room/kitchen doing residential design in CAD. Hi to Marc Chappelle and all the 89ers..

First graduating class....and I have some good stories.

RSS

Blog Posts

Land8 Member Spotlight: Interview with Urban Sketcher Chunling Wu

Posted by Lucy Wang on April 23, 2014 at 8:00am 3 Comments

Chunling Wu, also known as…

Continue

Landscape Architect Richard Haag Legacy Project Needs Your Support

Posted by Nord Wennerstrom on April 22, 2014 at 9:30am 0 Comments

Richard Haag is one of the most important and influential…

Continue

JOB BOARD

© 2014   Created by Andrew Spiering.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service