What year did you graduate?

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

1989 - and I've only been able to remember a handful of fellow alumni that went to school with me...Sorry; I've filled my brain with other stuff since '89. My apologies, but you're kinda on the bottom of the stack. Plus, I was on the "7-year track"
I was on the 7-year plan, as well. When I had finally graduated, my family thought I had received my doctorate. It was hard breaking the news to grandma!
!978.
1999 - B.L.A program (5 year)
Such a great time... great memories, and yes, a lot of work. But worth every sleepless night.
2009!
Wish I would have stayed longer. Who knew how crappy the real world would be. lol
1992... after 7 years. -but I had a good excuse: I also got a BS in Ornamental Horticulture (now Ecological Horticulture). I also had the pleasure of competing on the Cal Poly SLO landscaping team for 5 years... man, I miss that. GREAT memories! I wish I could have stayed longer.
I graduated in 1989 (technically 1992 after making up one business class...). Just got back into Landscape design after 20 years raising a family. Passed the LARE in 07 and graduated from Cabrillo College horticulture last year with an AS (is that backwards?) Working on my own out of my dining room/kitchen doing residential design in CAD. Hi to Marc Chappelle and all the 89ers..

First graduating class....and I have some good stories.

RSS

New Jobs!

Members

Landscape Architecture Discussion Forum

When did you graduate? 12 Replies

What year did you graduate?

Tags: class

Started by Andrew Spiering. Last reply by David Farmer Sep 16, 2011.

Why does Cal Poly, Pomona seem to get all of the Press? 1 Reply

Is it just me, or, is the program that much better that it deserves to get all the press? Where's the love for SLO?

Started by Andrew Spiering. Last reply by Chad Crutcher Mar 28, 2009.

Attending CalPoly SLO in 2009 concerns 3 Replies

What does everyone/anyone think of the program? I'm applying to a few of the best in the nation and am curios what CalPoly SLO meant to you and what you found to be its most valuable asset. I'm hoping for a very sustainable and progressive approach…Continue

Started by Jason Reibold. Last reply by Ray Freeman Mar 1, 2009.

Latest Activity

Harmonia Inc posted a status
"To apply, please email a Resume, Cover Letter, and Portfolio to jobs@Harmoniainc.com."
Thursday
Gaelle Gourmelon replied to Gaelle Gourmelon's discussion 'What do you wish you'd asked when choosing an LA school?'
Aug 22
Daniel Martin replied to Gaelle Gourmelon's discussion 'What do you wish you'd asked when choosing an LA school?'
Aug 22
Peter Briggs posted a status
""Business of Design: Pokemon Go for Professionals" http://goo.gl/ez7Dqp"
Aug 21

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2016   Created by Andrew Spiering.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service