Mid-Senior Level Landscape Architect
At Connect One Design we plan and design fun spaces, living spaces, public spaces and huge tracts of land that bring together and bring out the best in our human nature. In order to do this, we need a staff of talented, self-directed, passionate, and creative professionals who contribute their skills and personality to our rapidly growing, young entrepreneurial firm. Located in Basalt and Denver, Colorado, C1D is looking to add a talented mid to senior level LA to our existing amazing crew.
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d fit (and if you like pina coladas) then give us a shout.
The position will include but likely not be limited to:
• Collaborate with and lead existing (and new!) staff to complete projects on time and on budget.
• Leading design efforts on all types of project work.
• Hands on work in CAD, Land FX, Sketchup, Adobe Suite, Specifications, Lumion, and Office Suite.
• Working closely with owners to on marketing efforts, including direct client contact as well as RFP/Q efforts.
• Pursue your own marketing efforts to bring work in to the offices.
• All aspects of project management tasks.
• Organization and participation at open houses, public meetings, etc.
• Preparation of construction document sets and on-site construction administration.
• Other overhead work including assistance in developing CAD standards, invoicing, marketing templates, and occasional office socializing.
Requirements for this position:
A minimum of seven (7) years of work experience
Current knowledge of how to make your way around all building codes, land use codes, etc.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
Landscape Architecture License (optional)
Submit ELECTRONIC portfolio, resume and references to ‘hh at connectonedesign.com’.