Planters is a high-end residential Landscape Architecture firm who is seeking a Designer/Architect to join our studio in Atlanta. This person will play an integral role in the entire design process including design development, creating permit and construction drawings, producing landscape plans, and project management. This is a highly collaborative and creative team environment with a project reach that encompasses the cities, lakes, mountains, and coasts of the Southeast. Being detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once is key to success in this studio.
• B.S. or M.L.A. in Landscape Architecture
• 2-4 years of professional experience preferred
• Licensed in Georgia or willingness to pursue licensure
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Land F/X, Adobe Photoshop, and SketchUp
• Ability to work on a team, learn quickly, and follow direction
• Strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Applicant will need to pass a drug-test prior to employment
Benefits and Pay:
• 401K plan, medical/dental/vision insurance
• Paid sick time, vacation, and holidays
• Compensation will be determined based on experience and education.
Founded in 1988 Planters is an end-to-end landscape architecture and garden design firm with offices in Atlanta, GA and Highlands, NC. The landscape architecture studio and main office are located in Atlanta’s Armour Yards campus, and future beltline connection, between the Buckhead and Midtown hubs. For more information about Planters visit our website at www.plantersgarden.com.
To apply please contact Renee Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org.