Landscape Designer / Architect
M2L Associates, Inc. – Houston, Texas
M2L is a comprehensive Landscape Architecture and Planning firm serving public and private clients in the Houston Gulf Coast Region and the state of Texas since 1995. Due to our continued growth and success we are seeking to expand our design staff with the addition of a full-time entry level landscape designer with 0-3 years of experience. This is a salaried position and offers a great benefit package including paid vacation, illness, health insurance, and continuing education opportunities.
The successful candidate should be committed to high quality design, sustainable landscape design practices, and be enthusiastic about urban design, planning, and parks and recreation design. This Position offers a wide range of project types and opportunities to learn about Landscape Architecture.
• Support senior staff with conceptual design, 3-D modeling, construction documentation for a wide range of projects
• Produce landscape architectural designs, construction drawings and accurate project detailing
• Support designers, landscape architects and senior staff with research and site analysis
• Produce graphic presentations and build study models
• Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree from an accredited Landscape Architecture program
• Minimum of 0-3 years of previous experience. Experience not needed, but office experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, In-Design and Sketch-up
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build strong client relationships
• Ability to communicate with project team members, and able to handle 3 to 4 projects simultaneously
Please submit your resume with a portfolio and/or work samples.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's of Science in Landscape Architecture
Required experience: Minimum of 0-3 years of previous experience
Contact: Michael Mauer, ASLA
8955 Katy Freeway, Suite 300
Tel: (713) 722-8897