Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Keith and Schnars (K&S) is a premier, multi-disciplinary, engineering consulting firm that has been doing business throughout the state of Florida since 1972. With over four decades of experience in the industry, the K&S name has become synonymous high quality work, innovation, and competent, dedicated staff, all while maintaining its warm, family-like atmosphere. The firm’s extensive client list includes various water management districts, governmental agencies, counties/municipalities and private sector clients throughout the state of Florida.
If you are interested in a company possessing stability, rich history, and advancing career paths, please visit our website to apply at www.ksfla.com. Alternatively, please email your resume to Becky Schoenfeld at email@example.com.
Entry Level & Landscape Architect
Keith and Schnars is looking for a motivated and driven Entry Level to Experienced Landscape Architects to join our Ft. Lauderdale Landscape Architecture Team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Managing projects
• Preparing landscape and irrigation plans
• Quality control and plan review
• Perform field inspections and write observation reports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
• FDOT project experience is required
• Knowledge of FDOT Design Standards and Specifications is required
• Knowledge of South Florida plant material
• Proficient in CAD, Microstation, Adobe Creative Suite and related 3D rending software
Keith and Schnars, P.A. is an (EEO) Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and (DFWP) Drug-Free Workplace which offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k.