New York, NY
Abel Bainnson Butz Landscape Architects (ABB), a 15-person firm in Manhattan with a diverse portfolio of urban projects including waterfront parks, plazas, parks and playgrounds, sports and recreational facilities, streetscapes, and rooftop developments, is seeking highly qualified Landscape Architects experienced in urban landscape architectural design to fill several open positions.
Candidates must be detail oriented critical thinkers that are comfortable in a fast-paced deadline driven work environment. Candidates with previous experience on public NYC projects are highly desirable.
Successful Land Arch (7-10 yrs experience) candidates will possess the following:
• Superior design abilities including detailed design development
• Superior graphic communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe CS
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Superior technical abilities in grading design, planting design and construction detailing
• Cost estimating experience
• Demonstrated success as a project manager on complex urban projects with multidisciplinary consultant teams
• Superior abilities in writing specifications in CSI format
• Well-rounded construction admin experience
• NY Registration
Applicants currently residing in the NYC metro area are preferred.
ABB offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Education Requirements: Bachelors or Masters in Landscape Architecture or Architecture
Please e-mail resume and portfolio samples (up to 10MB total file size) to:
Abel Bainnson Butz, LLP