HOFFMAN LANDSCAPES, the leading landscape design firm of Southwestern Connecticut, is looking to add a member to its award winning, creative team.
The position of Landscape Designer works directly with our licensed Landscape Architects to facilitate the design and sales process. This full time position requires client and vendor interaction and is distributed among field and office work. Candidates will contribute to the growth of the department and be involved in projects from inception through completion.
Candidates are required to be self-motivated, personally accountable and solution orientated. As a Landscape Designer at Hoffman Landscapes you will be responsible for:
• Field inventory, site analysis and design development
• AutoCAD drafting and rendering design solutions
• Construction estimating and contract creation
• Construction documentation for our production team
• Site visits during project construction
• Municipal permit applications, etc.
• Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting company culture
• BLA from an accredited Landscape Architecture program
• Proficient with computer software programs including AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch up, Word, Excel and Outlook
• 0-5 years of residential design experience
• Excellent design and presentation skills
• Strong work ethic
Hoffman Landscapes serves RESIDENTIAL customers located in Fairfield and Litchfield Counties in CT and Westchester County in NY. Hoffman Landscapes has a thirty-year track record of 10% plus yearly growth, top-notch customer service and a positive working environment. Hoffman offers an attractive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, dental insurance, simple IRA, vacation and holidays. We also offer the excitement and opportunity that can only come from a company that is financially strong and committed to growth.
If you are a local candidate that is interested in joining the team at Hoffman Landscapes, please forward your resume and relevant work samples to:
Subject line: Design applicant