Regional Sales Manager- Central US
St. Louis, MO
Regional Manager- Central US
As our Regional Manager you will:
• In the first six months you will understand and practice the ANOVA selling process to successfully demonstrate your ability to grow margin dollars 30% year over year through outbound sales efforts.
• In the next six months you will transition into a pure regional sales manager role where you will be responsible for hiring, developing, and coaching a team of talented high performers.
• Within 18 months you and your team will focus on generating 35% year over year growth in the region.
Who is Anova?
Anova is a family owned company started by Bill Gilbert in the 1970’s and run by his son Eric today. For more than 40 years we have been an innovator in the site furnishings industry. We introduced aggregate panels in the 1970s, we patented coating technologies in the 1990’s, and in the 21st century we continue to push the envelope on total value, from design to manufacturing.
Why choose Anova?
• Friendly atmosphere – Business casual / jeans dress code, family friendly events, office celebrations, etc.
• Open door policy throughout – Have a question for the CEO, walk in and ask.
• Get to work with all departments – Collaborative work environment
• Great place to learn – Have a question, ask anyone
• Innovative Environment – If there is a better way to do it, make the change
• We are open about our mistakes – It is the only way to learn and grow
• Flexible 40 hour work week
• Competitive salary, paid holidays, profit sharing
• Standard benefits – Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) matching
• Additional Benefits – Education assistance, gym reimbursement, use of company condo
What we require:
• Honesty and Integrity
• Respectful – We treat others well.
• Flexibility – The world is constantly changing, so must we.
• Coachable – Willingness to learn and use the ANOVA selling process.
• Active Listening – We hear the whole message.
• Driven to Succeed – We are motivated by goal achievement.
• Responsibility – We take ownership of our actions and results.
• 1 – 3 years of sales management.
• 3 – 5 years of positive sales results.
• Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
***Please go to https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1500537 to apply.