Marin County, CA
Girvin Associates, a leader in luxury resort design and estate residential design both internationally and locally, is seeking a talented, licensed landscape architect/designer with a minimum of 6 years’ experience to join our team in our Larkspur studio.
Girvin Associates offers competitive salaries and benefit packages as well as a studio environment that provides significant opportunities for professional growth and participation in exceptional projects.
The applicant shall be licensed in California, and proficient in AutoCad, Land FX, Adobe suite: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, and Microsoft programs. 3d and Sketch Up knowledge a plus.
Additionally, the applicant should have the following experience and skills:
• Ability to develop design ideas and solutions from concept through construction
• Excellent hand & computer graphic skills
• Technical knowledge and ability to produce construction documents, including: site details, materials selection, grading, and planting
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication
• Successful management of complex projects and collaboration within a multi-disciplinary team
• Self-motivation with the ability to manage deadlines and multiple projects
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university
Please respond by including a cover letter and work samples via email as a pdf, not to exceed 10MB. Submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com - no phone calls please.