Entry/Mid-level Landscape Designer
JETT Landscape Architecture + Design, a leading Bay Area Landscape Architecture firm conveniently located near BART in Orinda, California, is seeking a talented Landscape Designer with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience to join our growing studio.
JETT Landscape Architecture + Design is a well-established Landscape Architecture and Urban Design firm committed to the idea that design excellence and collaboration result in the highest value for our clients, end users, employees, and the environment.
Our practice focus includes multi-family and mixed-use residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, academic, single-family residential, and large-scale land-use plans throughout California. From initial concept through constructed work we strive for exceptional designs framed by the urban context in order to strengthen community connectedness and create a sense of place that is inspired by the natural and built environment.
Our studio is a place where every idea and individual is valued as an essential part of creating places that enrich and inspire the human experience. Throughout our design and service driven practice, we emphasize innovation and creativity, value the importance of life-work balance, and foster a studio environment for personal and professional growth.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to support our project teams throughout all phases of the design process, with the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university
• 2-5 years of professional experience in a studio environment
• Clear understanding of the design and production process
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge and experience in the production of construction documents including: layout, materials selection, detailing, grading, and planting
• 3D modeling (SketchUp and/or Revit) skills a plus
• Ability to communicate ideas and concepts graphically
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate a strong willingness to learn
• Ability to work in collaborative team environment
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume, a cover letter and work samples via email as a PDF, not to exceed 10MB to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit www.jett.land