"hi, more info about "managing" the controllers of texture
1. click on the pin
2. set the pin at a point of a texture, you want to fix to a construction
3. move the pin now to the desired construction point / edge etc
as far , as i know,…"
"hi, i use a nice simple ruby called
"helicoidal ramp 1.0"
1. create and mark two 2d curves
2. right-click the selection and choose the script
3. select hights
4. ramp is created
5. use shift+eraser for "hiding" the lines in the…"
to control it, you just can do mouse right click on your textured object,
then choose textures option, and some of point will showed on your texture, just manage the point,
there are scaling, positioning, rotating, and etc.
Try this. with…"
If every homeowner in Seattle ripped up their lawn and replaced it with edible plants, the resulting crop production would be enough to feed just one percent of the city’s residents, according to a new study by researchers at the University of…Continue
Fellow LA's I have a question for you all. I'm sure this probably has been asked already but only had a few minutes online and figured this might be quicker then searching. I'm looking for a good alternative to AutoCAD. We use A.C. 2016 in our…Continue