"hi, more info about "managing" the controllers of texture
1. click on the pin
2. set the pin at a point of a texture, you want to fix to a construction
3. move the pin now to the desired construction point / edge etc
as far , as i know,…"
"hi, i use a nice simple ruby called
"helicoidal ramp 1.0"
1. create and mark two 2d curves
2. right-click the selection and choose the script
3. select hights
4. ramp is created
5. use shift+eraser for "hiding" the lines in the…"
to control it, you just can do mouse right click on your textured object,
then choose textures option, and some of point will showed on your texture, just manage the point,
there are scaling, positioning, rotating, and etc.
Try this. with…"
Throughout history—with the exception of the great Olmsted, of course—it seems that landscape architects seldom find their way into the design spotlight. Lurking in the shadows of a project's sources, the portion of folks…