"hi, more info about "managing" the controllers of texture
1. click on the pin
2. set the pin at a point of a texture, you want to fix to a construction
3. move the pin now to the desired construction point / edge etc
as far , as i know,…"
"hi, i use a nice simple ruby called
"helicoidal ramp 1.0"
1. create and mark two 2d curves
2. right-click the selection and choose the script
3. select hights
4. ramp is created
5. use shift+eraser for "hiding" the lines in the…"
to control it, you just can do mouse right click on your textured object,
then choose textures option, and some of point will showed on your texture, just manage the point,
there are scaling, positioning, rotating, and etc.
Try this. with…"
Has anybody ever worked for a client that wanted you to put the work on their title block, not your own, and then asked you to stamp a set of permitting drawings for them? I told them I couldn't do that for them. Also they are asking it for a…Continue
Greetings all, I hope my massage finds you all well :) There is this application called SSMPropEditor, it edit properties on multiple sheets belonging to AutoCAD's sheet Set Manager ( SSM) or AutoCAD Architecture's Project Navigator ( PN) SHEET…Continue