- Kathryn Gustafson: In particular the Shell Petroleum HQ in Paris... landscape and art come together
- (The work of) West8 Landscape Architects: I love the fact they aren't afraid to look at things differently... to go against convention
Other Crafts/ Interests
- The great outdoors!
- I love cycling, both road and mountain biking, and am a huge fan of cycling in general - you'll find me glued to the TV for Tour de France each and every year!
- Walking is another passion, especially coastal paths or in the mountains
- I'm also interested in design in general - particularly modernism and the Bauhaus style - and like to see how trends in design can be seen across industries
Can anyone out there recommend sites that would have somewhat scholarly papers on the use of native plants. I am looking for advocates of this practice and those who feel it is nonsense. I'm not looking for books, looking for papers. This for a side…Continue
Hi!Anyone know the maximum grade that would work between self storage buildings with a basement. Buildings are 65' to 75' wide, upper story and a basement story, 10' ceilings. Uhaul and Ryder trucks will need to negotiate slopes without scraping.Continue
Hi,I've been a 3D graphics artist for over 20 years and considering retraining as a Landscape Architect, having been accepted into a two-year MLA conversion program in the UK. But before I do so, I am wondering, is it too late to change career at…Continue
Trump promises a lot of deregulation, a lot of infrastructure building, jobs, economic growth, and, he's an experienced developer... so how do you think his presidency will impact our profession? Will we see more projects coming in? Less red tape?…Continue