JOB OPENING: LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT [Full-time Position]
3north is currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Landscape Architect with 3 to 8 years of high-caliber design and project management experience. Typical projects include parks and greenspaces, urban design, master planning, museum and cultural commissions, and private residences. We are looking for candidates with creativity and strong design and problem solving skills from conceptual design through construction documentation that will help to expand the abilities and breadth of the growing landscape studio. The successful candidate will provide collaborative project leadership in all phases of design, technical development, and project management. Additional requirements are as follows:
• Participate on project teams and as part of a collaborative team
• Manage projects and client relations
• Prepare and manage drawing sets and presentation packages
• Conduct research and prepare construction details and specifications
• Carry out technical and project management assignments: project correspondence, cost estimates, etc.
• Prepare production of construction details and specifications; planting design, emphasizing sustainable planting techniques
• Participate in project meetings
• Participate in on-site construction observation, prepare site reviews and analyses, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited College or University
• Licensed Landscape Architect or in process of pursuing licensure
• Demonstrated excellence in conceptual design through construction documents, including hand sketches
• Demonstrated excellence in AutoCAD and presentation graphics programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and in 3-D modeling programs such as Sketch-Up, Rhino or Revit
• Demonstrated experience across a variety of project types, design approaches and meeting deadlines
• Expertise in written, oral and graphic communication
• Expertise in reading, analyzing and interpreting professional literature, technical procedures and governmental regulations
• Ability to collaboratively work across multiple design disciplines; lead & manage a team and prioritize work flows
3north is an award-winning, multidisciplinary design firm with offices in Richmond and San Francisco. Our firm includes landscape architects, architects, interior designers, and graphic designers. We offer a fast-paced, collaborative, design-driven environment that offers exposure to innovative and diverse projects locally, nationally and internationally. Our growing landscape architecture studio is serving a range of exciting projects from small-scale designs to large-scale master plans.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com