Website Arbolope Studio
Designing spaces for new stories
MID-LEVEL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
Arbolope Studio | St. Louis, MO
We are seeking to add a driven, passionate and creative Mid-Level Landscape Architecture Professional (3+ years of experience) to our highly collaborative design team.
Arbolope Studio is an award-winning Landscape Architecture, Urban Design and Public Art practice focused on creating impactful landscapes that help make a happier, healthier and more inspired world. Arbolope works with a variety of national and international clients including universities, institutions, corporations, communities and individuals – and at scales ranging from intimate landscapes to large-scale urban plans.
A Women-Owned and Minority-Owned firm (MBE/WBE), our team comprises design practitioners with a wide range of backgrounds including landscape architecture, urban design, sculpture, painting, horticulture and music.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Mid-Level Landscape Architect is a full-time member of the design team, and a technical lead. Responsible for overseeing a diverse array of projects from start to finish; this position is a great opportunity for a landscape architect looking for an increased role in project design and leadership within a busy up-and-coming firm.
· Candidates should have well-rounded experience, with a particular interest in project management, landscape architectural construction documentation, landscape technology and construction administration.
· Licensure (or anticipated licensure within one year) is required
· Candidates should be creative, driven to finding innovative solutions, self-motivated, and passionate about public space design.
· Candidates should have the ability to work with others in a highly collaborative design environment.
· Candidates should have strong design, graphic and communication skills, and demonstrated technical proficiency in construction details / documentation, construction administration & project management.
· Candidates should have experience in site design projects at various scales, experience with project marketing, research, and conceptual design through construction documentation.
DIVERSITY AT ARBOLOPE
We believe Landscape Architecture and design in the public realm require a deep empathy that only comes from interacting, observing and collaborating with as many people from different backgrounds as possible. For this reason, we strive to create an office culture, collaborative partnerships, and public space designs that are welcoming, inclusive and playful.
We want to bring people together regardless of background, race, gender, sexual orientation, country of origin or disabilities to interact in safe, productive and inspiring ways. Can landscape architecture, urban design, and public art make the world a better place? We believe they can.
To apply for this job please visit www.arbolope.com.