Website BMLA, Inc.
Designs that build lasting communities
BMLA is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Landscape Architect with 5 years of experience. You should have recent experience with a design office and have the ability to multi-task and work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
You will work with a multi-faceted design team on various project types and on all phases of the design process including, site analysis, conceptual design, construction documentation and construction administration.
· Project Management and team lead experience
· Ability to work independently along with being a team player
· Ability to meet project timelines and client expectations
· Organization, time management, and communication skills
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
· Experience with LandFX desired
· Experience with irrigation design, Irrigation FX, and EMWD/Valleywide/Transportation irrigation guidelines is a plus
· Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture
Please submit your resume with work samples (not to exceed 5MB in PDF format) and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of the email please include “Job Posting: Project Manager”.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com