Website Border Concepts, Inc
The Green Industry Manufacturer & Specifier
To plan, organize, and control the total selling effort within the assigned territory of steel landscape products
Achieve territory sales budget objectives and plans assigned.
Control and monitor sale expense budgets conforming to the expense plan guidelines.
Ensure sales and distribution objectives are attained as assigned on a consistent basis for Commercial product line.
Establish & maintain territory, distributor, and account objectives and develop plans for their accomplishments. Manage and communicate with Landscape Architects, distributors and contractors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for delivering combined product sales of Commercial Products (Landscape Edging, Tools, Carts etc.) according to approved sales and marketing plans.
· Responsible for implementing/controlling approved sales/marketing programs and procedures.
· Initiate, monitor, and recommend sales programs which are realistic and measurable as well as a timetable for accomplishment to capitalize on opportunities within the territory.
· Control territory expense budgets as assigned.
· Achieve new account and distribution objectives as assigned.
· Regularly complete field reports and maintain records of territory activities to be submitted as required.
· Records are up-to-date, accurate, neat, and readily accessible.
· Communication with your supervisor(s) about any and all factors or activities which affect your territory directly or indirectly and also various company departments.
· Participate in Corporate meetings to plan and analyze business activities.
· Improve business relationships with key account decision makers by actual account calls. Utilizing Pull and Push methods.
· Properly handles all customer requests, problems, or special situations relating to our product’s performance.
· Exercise proper care in handling all company materials and equipment so that the appearance and condition is such that it will create a favorable impression at all times.
· Timely submission of sales reports & expense reports as required to meet monthly deadline.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Organizational Ability – Capability to:
· Plan, organize, and monitor activities according to priorities.
· Establish schedules, deadlines, or quotas.
· Coordinate resources toward fulfillment of desired objectives.
· Develop results-oriented conclusions.
· Communications/Interpersonal Skills – Capability to:
· Listen effectively.
· Describe or explain information, concepts, ideas, or instructions to others.
· Interface effectively with customers, the public, and co-workers.
· Decision-making Ability – Capability to:
· Perceive and evaluate alternatives.
· Analyze impact of decisions before executing them.
· Make and implement decisions compatible with organizational goals.
· Support decisions with appropriate evidence and rationale.
· The ability to make accurate assessments on market conditions and trends and convey these in a professional manner.
· Perform with absolute honesty and diplomacy managing multiple distributors in the territory.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience gained through employment in a Outside sales role where calling on Distributors and pull through sales techniques with contractors were utilized.
· Adequate sales experience to perform all the necessary sales functions required.
· Professional knowledge and skills required and if in a professional sales position, a comprehensive technical background.
· Proven record of understanding and achievements in Landscape, Hardscape or other sales-related activities.
Potential weekend tradeshow and store activities promoting products.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com