Website Burditt Consultants, LLC
Burditt Consultants, LLC is seeking a full-time, Landscape Architect with at least 2 years experience having performed in a production environment. The role of this position will be to help support the growth of the landscape architecture mission and capacity of the firm in southeast and central Texas. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a variety of design categories and primary focus on design for public facilities, including but not limited to, sports complexes, parks, small area urban planning designs, etc.
This role will specifically be responsible for production of renderings and construction documents in all phases of design utilizing the most contemporary best practices in the industry, and construction observation/administration under the oversight of a licensed Landscape Architect.
This position will require a self-directed, curious, and adaptable mindset that enjoys challenges and new opportunities in a dynamic environment of growth. The successful candidate will join a design team of licensed and unlicensed professionals dedicated to the delivery of innovative, relevant, empathetic design within the constraints of budget and timeframes.
Burditt Consultants, LLC is an integrated design firm focused on planning, architecture, landscape architecture, and natural resource planning/management. Burditt primarily serves municipal clients of various sizes throughout southeast and central Texas as well as land owners who wish to manage the natural resources of their properties. Burditt fosters a close-knit, collaborative environment that places the needs of the client and their projects first and foremost.
· Professional Experience – Minimum 2 years of experience in a variety of public and commercial projects
· Education – a professionally accredited degree in Landscape Architecture or similar field.
· Professional development – Demonstrated portfolio of design
· Demonstrated Software Experience – AutoCAD, Sketchup, & Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
· Ability to work on concurrent multiple projects at different phases of delivery
· Ability and willingness to effectively collaborate with professionals and staff in engineering, landscape architecture, planning, and other disciplines
· Position is full time
· Based on knowledge and experience
· Must have reliable transportation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org