Website CARBO Landscape Architecture
CARBO Landscape Architecture (CARBO) is searching for talented and motivated candidates, with 2+ years of experience, seeking a small office environment for work that is both challenging and rewarding. Energetic, motivated, self-starters who can contribute as part of a team are highly desirable.
Responsibilities may include:
- Production drawings of various project types and phases, with oversight from Principals or
- Partners, including conceptual/schematic plans, design development drawings, and construction documents with construction detailing.
- Management of small–scale projects
- Assist in the management of medium to large-scale projects with Principal or Partner supervision.
- Management and oversight of 2-3 team members, including project task delegation.
- Project coordination and administration consisting of product research; locating and procuring various project materials such as trees, plants, site furnishings, hardscape materials, etc.; scheduling and coordinating meetings, as well as client and contractor communication, with oversight from Principals or Partners.
- Participation in project meetings, producing accurate meeting minutes.
- Preparation of client presentations, plans, design studies, and construction documents with the support and direction of Principals or Partners.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of client presentations, plans, design studies, and cost estimates with the support and direction of a Principal or Partner.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of site inventory and analysis reports including site visits, site measurements, and base map preparation
- Conducting technical research as directed and required by projects
- Identifying and manage escalating project and client issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for 1-2 special office projects (technology, office management, file management etc.)
- Assisting in training of new team members, including interns & entry level designers
Established in 1995, CARBO‘s practice has resulted in a continuum of successful designs for a variety of projects including residential and estate gardens; regional parks; corporate, institutional and commercial work; botanical gardens; environmental education; and university campuses, throughout the Southeast region. CARBO’s completed works strive to possess a resolute concept with clear purpose and artful execution within the ideology of classic simplicity. CARBO Landscape Architecture has received wide peer recognition for its work and has won numerous professional design awards on the state and national level. The firm offers an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, bonuses for exceptional work, health insurance, dental/vision, and a 401k retirement plan.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, LandFX CAD, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills, with demonstrated abilities in conceptual design solutions, presentation graphics, and written project narratives.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-edit work and command a high level of accuracy
- Experience with 3-D modeling and rendering programs such as SketchUp and Lumion are a plus. Strong hand graphics are also highly desirable.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in landscape architecture from an accredited school is required. 2+ years of professional experience is required.
Compensation shall be commensurate with experience
To apply for this job please visit www.carbo-la.com.