Website CHA Consulting
CHA brings outstanding technical and design capabilities to address all sports facility needs for colleges, secondary schools, and municipalities. From Division I athletics to large municipal field venues, we bring an exceptional national perspective and experience for our clients’ indoor and outdoor needs. Our engineers, architects, planners, turf specialists, and project managers skillfully integrate project schedules and budgets into the design process. Our approach has produced award-winning results for high schools, colleges and professional sports teams across the United States.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Landscape Architect for our Albany, NY or Richmond, VA offices.
CHA’s sports group is a team of dedicated architects, landscape architects and engineers practicing across the United States. Our sports specialists blend high-quality design with a modern perspective to create award-winning solutions that generate the most value for athletes, owners, and venue users.
We are seeking talented candidates to fulfill key roles within our growing sports practice. If you have a passion for sports design, we are ready to help you bring that affection to life.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, schedules, designs and coordinates detailed phases of major projects.
- Design of sports fields and sports complexes.
- Design and materials selections for sports facilities.
- Recreational master planning.
- Coordinates with regulators and permitting agencies.
- Completes field assignments, such as data collection and construction observation, when appropriate.
- Bid phase services such as preparing project specifications, bid addendum, response to requests for information, review of bidder’s qualification and recommendation of award.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor’s degree Landscape Architecture.
- Registered Landscape Architect preferred.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of related professional landscape design experience.
- Experience with parks and outdoor recreation facilities preferred but not required.
- Strong design and problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Civil 3D, Revit, Lumion, Sketch-up knowledge a plus.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment with teammates in multiple offices.
- Excellent communication, technical, and organizational skills.
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for our employees’ professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-challp.icims.com.