Website CLARK & ENERSEN
Clark & Enersen is one of the country’s fastest growing design firms. As an employee-owned, full-service design firm we offer architecture, engineering, interior design, landscape architecture, and planning, with specialized expertise in commissioning, laboratory planning, community and stakeholder engagement, construction administration, grant assistance, and land development.
Clark & Enersen provides its employees the opportunity to work on impactful, rewarding, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. Our culture prioritizes exceptional service, integrated services, creative design solutions, and employee growth in a team-based atmosphere. We are currently seeking a full-time Landscape Architect to help our new Fort Collins, Colorado Site Team.
FORT COLLINS, CO 2020 #1 Best Place to Live in America I Livability.com, #4 Happiest Places in the US | Washington Post
· Provide creative and innovative design solutions to a broad range of project types including planning, urban design, parks, athletic and recreational fields, collegiate and corporate campuses, and PK-12 schools.
· Foster collaborative design methods amongst all of our in-house disciplines
· Work with the site design team including landscape architects and civil engineers to provide high-quality construction documents and details
· Prepare comprehensive, high-quality 3D and plan renderings in all phases of design
· Preparation of construction documents and opinion of costs
· Participation in site visits and client meetings
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
· 5-10 years of experience preferred
· Oral presentation experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3-D, Lumion, and Adobe Creative Suite
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.