Landscape Architect Project Manager
Job Code: R211008_LAPM
Cline Design Associates, PA is an award winning multi-disciplinary architectural firm with offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina. Our expertise is in multi-family housing, mixed-use, commercial, urban planning, retail, recreation, and interior design. With in-house Architecture, Land Planning, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, and Interior Design, we can provide integrated design services that position our clients for success in the marketplace. Our design philosophy, realist approach, and dedication to quality have positioned us as one of the leading Architectural firms in North Carolina.
With an open office concept, our culture is energetic, collaborative, engaging, and team oriented. Our ideal candidate is someone who fits into that culture and is motivated to learn and grow, with a desire to make a positive impact on those around them.
We are looking for a talented Landscape Architect Project Manager to join our Raleigh office and contribute to our growing studio.
Day to day responsibilities
· Ability to provide high-level design solutions to complex design problems
· Manage and lead multiple concurrent projects of various phases, scales, and complexity
· Actively manage budgets, schedules, programs, and team assignments as well as project communications, documentation, and associated administrative tasks
· Assist with contract proposal preparation/negotiation including scope and fees
· Coordinate with clients, subcontractors, architects, engineers, permitting officials, and other state and local agencies
· Coordinate, conduct, and attend client meetings and present as needed
· Review all design development, construction documents, and specifications for quality control
· Oversee construction administration for active projects
· Maintain existing, and develop new, client relationships
· Assist in marketing and business development efforts
· Attend team meetings and monthly billings
· Assist with or conduct in-house training
· Oversee/mentor Landscape Designers, Landscape Architects, and Technicians
What we look for
· BLA or MLA
· Minimum five (5) years of professional experience
· Preferred experience in a leadership role
· Proven track record of problem-solving skills and informed decision making
· Strong graphic and visualization skills
· Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills
· Experience in all aspects of the Design/Construction Documentation/Contract Administration process
· Experience in managing and facilitating client, and consultant relationships
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and other graphic software
· Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team environment
· Professional licensure in North Carolina a plus
· Portfolio submission required
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, supplementary insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401k with company match. In addition, PTO, professional development/continuing education allowance, annual bonuses, and other perks are provided.
Qualified candidates, please submit resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should include job code and your name. No phone calls, please.
Cline Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the Federal E-Verify program.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Cline Design does not sponsor applicants for employment-based visas.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com