Job Code: 211112_Landscape Architect
Cline Design Associates, PA is an award winning multi-disciplinary architectural firm with offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina. Our expertise is in multi-family housing, mixed-use, commercial, urban planning, retail, recreation, and interior design. With in-house Architecture, Land Planning, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, and Interior Design, we can provide integrated design services that position our clients for success in the marketplace. Our design philosophy, realist approach, and dedication to quality have positioned us as one of the leading Architectural firms in North Carolina.
With an open office concept, our culture is energetic, collaborative, engaging, and team oriented. Our ideal candidate is someone who fits into that culture and is motivated to learn and grow, with a desire to make a positive impact on those around them.
We are seeking talented Landscape Architects for our Raleigh and Charlotte offices. This role includes facilitating and coordinating landscape architectural services with internal and external disciplines from project analysis through completion. Responsible for production and project coordination. The individual must be able to work independently and as a part of the project team.
What we look for:
· BLA or MLA
· Minimum four (4) years of professional experience
· Professional licensure a plus
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and other 3D graphic programs
· Knowledge of the phases of the design process and construction
· Ability to research codes and regulations of the governing jurisdictions
· Knowledge of materials and detailing
· Ability to develop solutions to issues arising throughout the course of the project
· Hand sketching ability (2D & 3D)
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, supplementary insurance, flexible spending, and 401k with match. In addition, PTO, professional development assistance, and other perks are provided.
Qualified candidates, please submit resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line on email should include job code, your name, and office location preference. No phone calls, please.
Cline Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the Federal E-Verify program.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Cline Design does not sponsor applicants for employment-based visa.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com