Website Conscapes, Inc
Conscapes, INC is currently seeking a candidate that is a licensed Landscape Architect or a Landscape Designer in the process of licensure for our design studio.
Conscapes, INC specializes in the design and build of landscapes and concrete construction elements. Our uniqueness is our ability to build what we design with our own crews.
Our Master-builder approach will give the right candidate a hands-on ability to work alongside our construction division building the projects we design.
• Develop plans, graphics, and documentation under the guidance of a Senior Associate and the Design Director.
• Produce graphic communication and presentation materials for conveying design intent to clients.
• Generate accurate drawings to scale from sketches, design drawings, and verbal instructions.
• Coordinate with municipalities to support the creation and submission of plan check and permit documents.
• Coordinate with material suppliers, manufacturers, and other industry sources for up-to-date samples, standard specifications, installation requirements, and design literature.
• Visit sites to verify existing conditions and critical dimensions.
• 2-4 years full-time experience in a Landscape Architecture or design firm.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
• We are a Macintosh based office, experience using Mac OS is required.
• Organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi -task and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
• Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills (provide portfolio of work)
• Vectorworks Landmark 2020 or an ability to learn this program quickly.
• Sketchup, MS Office suite & Adobe design suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• This is a full-time position with the ability to work remotely. Conscapes, Inc offers competitive compensation, flexible work schedule, paid Holidays & leave.
• Successful candidates must be able to provide proof of authorization to legally work in the US.
Please email resume, cover letter, and portfolio/samples of relevant work in PDF format (up to 20MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title of the position you’re applying for in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Conscapes, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com