Website Cotleur & Hearing
CHanging the Way we live to preserve Where we live
Immediate opening for Landscape Architect / CADD Technician
Immediate opening for a Landscape Architect or CADD technician within the transportation department at Cotleur & Hearing, working with one of the top consultants to Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) and many other South Florida municipalities. Candidate responsibilities include, but not limited to, landscape design development, development of construction documents, prepare and submit plans sets to FDOT or other permitting agencies, field assessments and inspections.
Cotleur & Hearing has been providing professional services in the disciplines of Landscape Architecture and Land Planning in beautiful South Florida for over 25 years. Cotleur & Hearing specializes in traditional landscape architecture with design portfolio services which includes: Land Planning, Transportation, Civic, Commercial, Institutional and Residential projects. Our reputation is based on strong client relationships and high-quality design.
– Landscape Architect Degree (preferred but not required)
– 2+ years of professional experience.
– Proficiency in MicroStation V8i required. Ability to learn the program prior to commencement would be considered.
– Proficiency in AutoCAD (2014 or later) required. Knowledge of LandFX a plus.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
– Adobe Photoshop and Trimble Sketchup skills a plus.
– Demonstrates self-motivation, critical thinking and the ability to work independently as well as within a team structure.
– Excellent graphic & written communication.
– Ability to read and understand 2D construction documents.
– Ability to travel to conduct and document field visits and site investigations as needed a plus.
– South Florida plant knowledge a plus.
– ISA certified Arborist a plus.
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Candidate should be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Those interested in applying should send a resume, cover letter, and work samples to Sandra Bruorton firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com