Website Curtis & Windham Architects
We seek a motivated Landscape Architect with a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the design, coordination, and execution of a variety of projects. This is a full-time position with benefits.
Founded in 1992, Curtis & Windham Architects are located in Houston, Texas. We pursue excellence in contemporary traditional design within the fields of architecture, interiors, and landscapes. Our work displays a shared appreciation for the timeless design principles found in both historic and modern design. The scope is primarily residential, but includes institutional and commercial projects as well.
- Conceptual design and strategic thinking within a variety of project types.
- Communicate through plans, elevations, sections, and details.
- Project coordination with consultants & contractor.
- Compiling and distributing materials, documents, and information as needed and directed by the Project Manager.
- Knowledge of materials, finish selections, and horticulture.
- Research products and specifications as requested to execute design intent.
- Organizing & executing construction documentation sets.
- Delegating & reviewing work to junior level support staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture required.
- 4-6 years of experience.
- High-end residential experience is a plus.
- Strong site, planting, and hardscape design skills.
- Hand graphics proficiency.
- Proficient knowledge of AUTOCAD is required.
- Skills in 3D modeling.
- Knowledge of Art, Architecture and Landscape Architecture History.
- Successful in a fast-paced and demanding work environment with high expectations on performance.
- Passionate and dedicated to the discipline and is able to adapt, multi-task, and collaborate with team members daily.
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task, and remain flexible to changes.
Please submit cover letter, resume, portfolio & references to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org