Website DTJ Design
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ), an award-winning multi-discipline international design practice, currently has multiple opportunities in its offices. DTJ has four (4) offices: Boulder, CO; Atlanta, GA; Austin and Dallas, TX. DTJ has a diverse portfolio at a variety of scales, including:, master-planned communities, high-end custom residential, resort, hospitality, themed attractions, high profile parks and public spaces, and amenitized residential community design.
DTJ provides a vibrant and nurturing atmosphere for designers to excel within a collaborative studio of Architects, Landscape Architects and Planners. We are seeking a candidate for the following Landscape Architecture position:
5-7 Years of Experience: We are looking for a collaborative designer who brings a passion for creativity, storytelling, artistry and positive energy to our design firm. This individual will work directly with, and in support of, the studio leaders on projects and will be heavily responsible for the creation, documentation, and management of a diverse set of projects including: high end residential, master planning, hospitality/resort, and public/urban space. The individual is also expected to collaborate heavily with the architecture and planning teams and play a significant role in the marketing and business development for the office. The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
• Strong design and graphic skills, both digital and hand drawn
• Ability to motivate and lead production teams
• Self motivated
• Ability to assemble SD and DD level packages
• Positive attitude and great communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Construction/technical competence
• Interdisciplinary collaboration
• Proficiency with Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge/experience in Rhino or other modeling software highly preferred
• Comfortable with both master planning and landscape architecture projects
• Knowledge of the Public Sector and strong experience with the Private Sector
Why Work at DTJ – “Experience Culture”
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefit package
• Profit sharing, matching 401k, 2 weeks PTO, with the option of purchasing additional time, 6 days Sick Leave + seven paid holidays.
• Fun, Connecting and Great Work Environment
• Four awesome offices; Boulder, Atlanta, Austin + Dallas
• Working with creative Designers on projects around the world!
• Work Hard/Laugh Hard: We love our social gatherings and give back to our communities though our “Experience Compassion” program
• Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in a multi-discipline firm with great advancement opportunities.
• Salary Range $62,000 to $80,000 pending experience
Please send a resume and graphic samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep all submissions under 9MB. No phone calls.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
Learn More about DTJ www.dtjdesign.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com