Website Fuhrman Leamy Land Group
Design - Service - Solutions
Are you looking for quality of life, and an excellent career opportunity? Fuhrman Leamy Land Group (“FLLG”) is a landscape architecture and land development services company founded on a bold, transformative vision of design and service. FLLG pushes its greatest talent to the client through a new model of operating the firm for better outcomes and client satisfaction. Our design firm is located in Roseville, one of Northern California’s fastest growing areas, at the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, in the Sacramento metropolitan area. We are a young, talented, and growing firm with a commitment to innovative excellence. We are focused on the personal and professional growth of our entire staff and are seeking creative designers who are driven go-getters, passionate about their work, deadline orientated, articulate and responsive to a collaborative group design environment.
Candidates should possess a degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited college.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office required.
- Strong graphics and design skills are required.
- Work well in a team environment with strong communication skills.
- Experience in Construction Documentation is required.
- Knowledge of California plant material and water conservation.
- Knowledge of irrigation design and details.
- Knowledge of construction details, materials and estimating.
- Experience in Construction Administration is a plus.
- A California license in Landscape Architecture is preferred, but is not required.
Candidates should have project experience from concept design, through design development and construction documentation. The position has potential for professional growth.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. This is a full time salaried position. As a full time employee you will be eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401k and profit sharing, paid time off and other company benefits. Salary is DOE.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and professional work samples to email@example.com. Files should be .pdf or .jpg format. Please do not send .zip files as these will not be reviewed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org