Website GardenWise, Inc.
DISCIPLINES: Landscape Architecture
DESCRIPTION A private award-winning landscape design/build firm in
Northern Virginia is seeking a qualified landscape design candidate. The
firm’s luxurious residential landscape design projects include landscape
architecture design for private residences in Virginia, DC, and Maryland.
Position available for a disciplined, self-motivated, honest, hardworking,
and committed individual who values a fast paced team atmosphere.
This full time position includes office design time, field work
coordination with contractors, vendors, clients, crew and local travel.
Comfortable studio setting working on exciting high-end residential and
commercial landscape design/ build projects. Candidate will be
involved in landscape design, planting design, design drafting,
landscape details, 3D modeling, proposals preparation, clerical, and
office duties. Time will be spent both in the office and coordinating field
work with owner.
• Prepare landscape designs from concept sketches and assist with
drawing management and presentation packages;
• Dynascape Design and hand drawn plans to convey landscape
• Visualization services as needed for projects using a combination
of Dynascape Design and Sketch-up.
• Conduct research as necessary and assist with technical and
administrative assignments: tabulations, cost estimates, etc;
• Plant and site layout coordination with project managers and staff
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors in Landscape Design, or Architecture.
• Proficient in computer-aided drawing programs Dynascape
Design, Dynascape Manage 360 (preferred)
• Demonstrated in presentation graphics including 3-D modeling in
Sketch-Up and animation capabilities working knowledge of
• Understanding of local horticulture and basic planting knowledge.
• Demonstrated basic understanding of building Architecture and
ability to draw basic floor plans and elevations as needed is a
• Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation
• Utilize Microsoft Office
• Speaking Spanish is a plus
• Valid driver license required
ADDITONAL APPLICATION INFORMATION
Please send resume and portfolio (with 3 project samples) as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com