Website GSM landscape architects, inc.
Entry-Level Landscape Designer – Napa Valley, CA
GSM landscape architects, inc. is seeking a motivated, skilled individual with 1-3 years of professional experience for a full time position.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Excellent computer skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite, including Sketch-Up, InDesign and Photoshop
- A working knowledge of landscape design principles and materials
- Talent in creating free hand and digital graphics
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to listen, be organized and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Awareness of project parameters and budgets
We offer a supportive, collaborative team setting. You will participate in all aspects of conceptual design and master planning to development of construction documents and site observation. We place an emphasis on high quality finished products with attention to detail.
We are a dynamic, established firm located in the beautiful Napa Valley. We design for a variety of parks and recreation, campus planning, urban and commercial projects. The majority of our work is located within the greater Northern San Francisco Bay area, allowing for hands-on follow through during construction.
We offer a personal and paid holiday leave, competitive salary, health, dental and retirement benefits, and support for professional development/continuing education.
- BLA or BSLA in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university.
- 1-3 Work Experience
- Valid US (non-student) work visa or US Citizen
Find out more about us at www.gsmlainc.com.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, references, digital portfolio (under 10MB file size) and salary requirements request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com