HED, a multi-discipline firm with a national reputation, is looking for an experienced landscape architect to join our Chicago office.
The landscape architect will work directly with Senior Landscape Architects, Architectural Designers and Engineers on complex projects ranging from planning level studies to detail design. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual who is willing to take on responsibility and respond to challenges on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will also have a passion in every aspect of landscape architecture and enjoy working in a fun and collaborative studio environment.
- Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Function as discipline team leader on small to medium sized projects when assigned.
- Responsible for overseeing project team members within their own discipline.
- Prepare and monitor project status reports.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Prepare and document required code research for project.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Interface with other discipline team leaders.
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
- Monitor staff to produce quality architectural and engineering services within a project team concept.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- MLA, BLA or BSLA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in A/E industry preferred
- Excellent 3D and 2D design skills with proven proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Excellent graphic communication skills, including graphic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to creatively problem solve and deliver clear concepts to colleagues and project managers
- Ability to work
in a fast-paced creative environment with tight deadlines
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work discipline with exceptional self-management skills
- Responsible, hard-working, and self-motivated
- A strong desire for design excellence and to become proficient in all aspects of landscape architecture
To apply for this job please visit www.vscyberhosting.com.