The Austin, Texas Design Studio at Hitchcock Design Group is growing!
What makes working at Hitchcock Design Group different?
- Top-of-market compensation and benefits
- One-on-one mentoring from an experienced senior leader
- An in-house education program with a budget for continued education opportunities
- An environment that supports personal growth and promotion within the company
- An opportunity to pursue projects that interest you
- Room to “move up the ladder” in our growing Austin studio (we’ve grown from 2 employees to 9 in the past 4 years and are looking for senior leaders to become the “go-to” mentor for younger staff)
Senior Associates at Hitchcock Design Group are essential studio leaders who are on a fast-track for professional development and advancement! We look for proven creativity, technical expertise, self-motivation, collaboration with a team, a great attitude, and a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Project Management: Executing contracts, managing client expectations, and proposal development
- Project Design: Leading creative program-driven planning, design, and deliverable production
- Staff Management: Managing productivity and profitability of small project teams
- Workflow management: Planning for and executing a series of tasks to meet your team and clients’ expectations
- Emerging passion for greatness: What one or two things make you extra valuable? We are interested in that!
- Collaboration: Working in teams to accomplish the best possible project outcomes
- Design: Research, schematic design, design development, and construction documentation; Illustrating, rendering, estimating, and drafting conventional and high-tech deliverables
- Teamwork: Meet project deadlines, improve our resources, learn from 30+ other landscape architects, participate in office culture, and grow professionally
- Communication: Interact with vendors, consultant partners, and clients
- Education: BSLA or BLA degree
- Experience: 6-10 years with a private-practice landscape architecture firm or department within a multi-disciplinary firm
- Skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, and conventional graphics (some proficiency with Lumion is a plus)
- Current licensure is required
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume and portfolio as one combined PDF. Thanks, and we look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this job please visit www.hitchcockdesigngroup.com.