Website HNP Landscape Architecture
HNP Landscape Architecture is seeking internship applications from students and recent graduates. Interns work alongside the rest of the staff in all phases of the design process. Throughout the internship period, it is our desire to expose the intern to as many project types, skills, clients, and conversations as possible.
- Eager – to learn, to help, to experience
- Organized – Ability to manage multiple priorities and project deadlines
- Effective Communicator – Communicate and interact with staff and clients
- Representative – Positive voice and activity for LA profession and HNP
- Versatile – Desire to work on all phases of the design process and all landscape architecture types, including: site analysis, site design, planting plans, presentations, schematic and design development, estimation, contract documentation and construction observation.
- Punctual – On time, reliable to meet agreed-upon work schedule
- Min. 3 month availability, 6-12 month assignments are possible
- Seeking Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from accredited institution, Min. 2 years of study
- Portfolio of student work
- Growing knowledge of plants, irrigation, grading, and drainage
- Experience in CAD, Adobe CS, Sketchup
- International Students – Must supply proper documentation for legal employment
- Ability to reside and work in Birmingham, AL
- Schedule that permits min. 4 hour work day, min 20 hours/wk
Hourly rate commensurate with experience
No phone calls please. Submit PDF cover letter, resume and portfolio as well as any questions to: Leigh Isom, email@example.com.
More info available on our website.
To apply for this job please visit www.hnpsiteplan.com.