Be a part of our growing technical and construction team in our New York City office and play a key role in the implementation of multiple high profile landscape architecture, urban design, and public realm projects.
Primary responsibility will be construction administration of multiple, simultaneous projects from construction kick-off to final completion. Responsibilities will include coordinating all activities related to construction contract administration, such as field inspections and reports, review of submittals and shop drawings, review of application for payments, review of mockups, responding to RFI’s, coordination with consultants, attending progress meetings, tree tagging, and preparing punch lists. The senior position will also include QA/QC of construction documents, as well as leadership guidance on technical issues across the office.
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture, architecture, or construction.
- Ability to travel as required to oversee assigned projects.
- Senior Construction Administrator: Minimum 5-6 years construction and hands-on field experience. Work on public bid projects and knowledge of LEED/SITES a plus. Thorough knowledge of landscape architectural design drafting, detailing, building materials, codes, construction techniques, and costs.
- Junior Construction Administrator: 1-2 years of construction and hands-on field experience preferred.
- Software programs: Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Revit and Rhino is a plus along with other construction software.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Resourceful, organized, helpful, multitasker, reliable, dependable. Organized and capable of multi-taking while working on multiple construction projects.
Please send a PDF or link (10MB max) with your resume, cover letter, and samples of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Senior Construction Administrator OR Junior Construction Administrator.
Please indicate in your cover letter whether you are legally authorized to work in the US, or if you will now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status).
Field Operations is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com