Website Joni L. Janecki & Associates, Inc.
Joni L. Janecki & Associates, Inc. is a vibrant, well-established landscape architecture firm with an emphasis on sustainable design and placemaking and a studio culture rooted in communication, collaboration, and excellence. We are currently seeking full-time candidates for a draftsperson/design associate position offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio, maximum size of 5 MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-3+ years experience
- Draft plans and details accurately and efficiently.
- Produce design studies and image sheets.
- Assist project managers and principal in completing design construction packages.
- Proficiency in current AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience preparing construction documents.
- Proficiency in Sketch-up, Lumion, and other 3-D modeling programs.
- Proficiency in Land F/X.
- Ability to sketch, develop design studies, and complete graphic illustrations.
- Good team collaboration and strong communication and time management skills.
- Detail, deadline, and multi-task oriented.
- Legal authorization to work in the USA.
For more information on our firm: www.jlja.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com