Website Joni L. Janecki & Associates, Inc.
Joni L. Janecki & Associates, Inc. is a vibrant, well-established landscape architecture firm with an emphasis on sustainable design and placemaking and a studio culture rooted in communication, collaboration, and excellence. We are currently seeking full-time candidates for a landscape designer/project manager position offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Interested parties should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio, maximum size of 5 MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5+ years experience.
- Work closely with office colleagues on all phases of design from concept development through comprehensive construction and bidding documents.
- Provide construction observation expertise.
- Support LEED certification efforts.
- Coordinate with design associates in work delegation and process supervision.
- Contribute to long-term office visioning and growth.
- Experience in concept/design development, planning, and site development.
- Experience preparing and coordinating construction documents and cost estimating, handling construction and site observation, and managing a project budget and schedule.
- Experience creating professional presentation documents.
- Drawing and hand drafting skills – ability to render ideas and design concepts visually.
- Proficiency in current AutoCAD, Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and 3-D modeling programs (Sketch-up, Lumion, etc.).
- Experience achieving LEED certification and working with sustainable materials.
- Knowledge of irrigation design, plants, including California natives, and landscape materials.
- Experience delegating tasks to design associates.
- Licensed Landscape Architect, preferably California.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Detail, deadline, and multi-task oriented.
- Strong collaborative, communication, and time management skills.
- Enthusiasm, motivation, and inspiration!
For more information on our firm: www.jlja.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com