Website KCI Technologies, Inc.
Join us as we Rise to the Challenge
Join us as we Rise to the Challenge
At KCI, we’re building an enduring company that provides unparalleled value to our employee-owners. We make our mark designing and delivering our world-class solutions, so we invest deeply in developing our team. We reward integrity and commitment, and when we do well, you do well. Our people have freedom to innovate, unlimited growth, a voice that matters, a lifestyle that works, and skin in the game. Because life’s more fun when you own it.
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering, consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic planning.
KCI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
KCI Benefits Guide 2021
If the above benefit link do not work for you please view it through our website at https://careers-kci.icims.com/jobs/2273/job
Duties, Responsibilities and Other
Must have 2+ years of experience in a multi-disciplinary firm setting.
- Knowledge of local plant material
- Proficiency in Auto CAD
- Proficiency in MicroStation
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in 3D modeling software
- Well organized
- Able to manage schedules
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, graphic and interpersonal
Ambitious person looking to excel in the field of landscape architecture
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
L.A. Florida license required, additional certifications preferred
- Manage multiple projects
- Prepare landscape and irrigation plans
- Produce presentation and design graphics
- Produce cost estimates
- Quality control and plan review
- Proposal writing, Marketing and Sales
- Prepare presentations for clients and community groups
- Perform field inspections and write observation reports
- Delegate work and oversee junior staff
- Work closely with project team members, clients and agencies to maintain project schedules and resolve project issues
- Enjoy Transportation related Landscape Architecture
- Complete Annual Individual Training Program
- Train adequate backup personnel to support your role in your absence
- Complete other duties as required/assigned
- Comply with all KCI policies and procedures
- Ensure projects fulfill ISO compliance requirements
- Attend bi-weekly(or more frequently as necessary) meetings with project team on all projects/tasks
- Complete all tasks on time and within budget while fully meeting the scope
- Consult and coordinate with other practices as required
- Operate within specified (corporate or project) budget parameters
- Compare field data to base plan
- Compare field data to design plans
- Conduct project site research and analysis to determine potential project density and intensity, and identify development constraints
- Conduct site visits and gather data, including measurements, sketches, notes and photographs as needed
- Obtain research material from Federal, state and/or local agencies as required
- Prepare and review research summaries
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications and cost estimates for review and approval
- Prepare preliminary concept designs and submit for approval
- Read and interpret technical documents needed for performance of job
- Achieve or exceed budgeted individual utilization target (87% typical)
- Conduct field construction observations and prepare detailed reports of findings for review
- Draft Schematic land use, landscape/wetland mitigation and forest stand delineation plans
- Plot location of project site and utilities
- Prepare preliminary site plans, including base sheets as required, and submit for approval
- Review shop drawings
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers-kci.icims.com.