Website Keith Willig Landscape Architecture
Boutique Bay Area Landscape Architecture Firm
For over 20 years, Keith Willig Landscape Architecture has worked with residential clients to design outdoor spaces that fit their lifestyles. We get excited about clients who love a modern aesthetic achieved with environmentally considerate plantings and materials. We are a collaborative group of designers looking for a highly motivated project manager to join our small, growing studio of 4. It’s an exciting time to be a part of our team as we begin several projects in the coming months that are excellent fits for our office. The selected candidate will likely dedicate most of their time to managing 3-5 projects with direct contact with clients, consultants, and contractors.
Responsibilities of this position include:
· Management of custom residential projects including collaborating with project team on design and acting as the lead on project communications with clients, contractors, and consultants
· Contribute to and support collaborative office environment
· Quality control for project deliverables
· Development of project schedules and task delegation, managing deadlines for the internal team and consultants
· Management of staff in presentation drawings, plans, 3-D models, schematic plans and permit/construction drawings
· Assist principal in marketing and promotional strategies including client interviews
· Mentor junior team members
The candidate should be a highly motivated and talented project manager with strong design sensibilities, excellent communication, and collaboration skills. Specific qualifications include:
· A degree in landscape architecture
· 7-10 years of experience in a landscape architecture office, including a minimum of 3 years working on residential projects
· Licensed landscape architect in CA or in process of licensure
· Interest in modern design, technical research, and detailing
· Knowledge of local codes, MWELO, and local processes
· Ability to navigate a project through planning and permitting
· Strong oral, written and graphic skills
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to help others prioritize
· Proficiency in AutoCAD 2021 preferred
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign.
· Ability to communicate ideas through hand sketching.
· Strong knowledge of native and/or drought-tolerant plants; WELO proficient
Compensation is commensurate with experience and we offer a benefits package with paid time off, health insurance coverage, 401K plan, exam coverage, and continuing education.
Qualified candidates should forward a resume, short portfolio (under 5MB, please), and cover letter that outlines relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your email under the subject title of “Inquiring for Open Position – (your full name)”
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com