Website Kiesel Landscape Architecture, Inc. (DBA: Kiesel Design)
Kiesel Landscape Architecture, Inc. (dba: Kiesel Design), is an internationally published and concept-driven landscape architectural firm. Our office space is located in the heart of the old town Ventura and only a few blocks away from the beach & surf. Project portfolio includes commercial, residential, resorts, mixed-use, parks, gardens, and wildland restoration.
We are now accepting resumes and portfolios for a mid to upper-level landscape designer/project manager for full-time employment with benefits. Please submit your resume and portfolio to be considered for the position.
This job offer is limited to a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident. We are not sponsoring any temporary work visa at this time.
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple projects deadlines in all stages of design and construction
- Bachelor or Master degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited college program
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time employment at a landscape architectural firm
- Strong graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in hardscape, lighting, planting (especially California native) and irrigation
- Detailing, project management, VectorWorks, Sketchup, Photoshop, Spreadsheet and Word processing programs
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with internal and external clients
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize workload
We are implementing remote-work arrangements for our employees due to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com